Thread: gfx card

gfx card

I got 64mb geforce gfx card on the computer, and i have an agp 64mb other gfx card, can i put this other one on the motherboard so i`ll have 128mb gfx? or can u only run one gfx card?

Humm...the old vodoo cards could run in serial like this (vodoo 1, 2 and i think 3). But with the chips getting so much faster, and the creation of AGP I think they stoped puttignvideo cards in serial...Now what you could do with this is run two monitors
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

what i never understand about running two monitors is, doesn`t it just show you two of the exact same thing?

If I'm correct, one thing about running two different Monitors on a same computer is that you can have a whole screen devoted to say video, graphic editing, while on the other screen you can see the completed product. At least thats what I saw when i wen't to a tv station in the part where they do the ads.

With what your wanting to do about putting two video cards in the same computer It could maybe be done but I've never seen it like that before. For all I know there could be a possible conflict. I don't believe that your video memory would be doubled either.
    =

As long as you have linux or 2k+ you cna run difrent apps in difrent windows. It also expands our desktop size, now that I am bak to one moniter I can't tell you haow many times I have tried t omove the mouse past the edge of the screen.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?