My Free Tools Site

Thread: My Free Tools Site

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar

My Free Tools Site

I am posting this in General Chit-Chat so as not to "self-promote" in a Forum that would show up on the main page.

I have created a page on my site for Free Tools categorized by the different types of tools. If you are so inclined, check it out and let me know what you think.

If you can suggest any other categories I am missing or any other tools that are freely available for personal use I would appreciate it.

I am still surfing the web and adding the tools I find as I go so it will continue to grow.

Free Tools

Heh heh, you self promoter you, j/k, kewl thanks, never have enough free stuff, and you have quite a collection.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

I am still surfing the web and adding the tools I find as I go so it will continue to grow.
    I added a couple more categories and a significant number of free tools throughout the day. Just by adding programs, tools and utilities from Foundstone, Sysinternals and DiamondCS I probably doubled the number of free tools available on the site.

I will continue my search and I am always open if anyone knows of a tool or a category that I am missing.

I added a page for Free Encryption Tools in another part of the site. There were too many categories on that one Free Tools page and it was carrying over to a second page

Here is the link to the Free Encryption Tools

<EDIT>
    Due to the issues stated above (not being able to add all the categories on one page) I completely redid the list in a different format so that I could get the whole list on one page.

Ignore previous links. The Free Tools page is now available here
    </EDIT>