Thread: Addicts forum

Addicts forum

Erm there are a couple of ways to see threads in the addicts forum without having at least 275 posts, I won't go into great detail here, but I found these bugs months ago and figured they were too much trouble to be bothered fixing so I just asked Tedob1 to post them in the Addicts forum so people were aware that their threads in Addicts could be viewed by those with less than 275 posts. However, I saw the 'internal - moderators only' forum the other day on the 'unanswered' option on the main page, and tried all the usual tricks but kept coming up against that 'You are not authorised to view this page...' screen. Also posts in that forum do not show up if you use the 'search for all posts' option. So I was wondering if you could secure the addicts forum in a similar fashion.

it's working now, im a newb and i can read and reply to this.

he thinks this is the addicts forum because of your title
    Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man\'s genitals through his wallet.

--Robin Williams

Banned
    /me eyes his title...this is the Moderators forum, no?

lol @ Negative

Just a clarification for any who are currently confused (*cough*stink*cough*), this is the 'Oops! A Bug' forum. 'Addicts forum' is the title of the thread.

btw, if this link works for you and you're not an addict or senior member, then the bug hasn't been fixed.

The link worked for me.

This also displays part of the problem.

This