Thread: Getting AOL IP and Doing Stuff w/it

Banned

Getting AOL IP and Doing Stuff w/it

I've been having some problems with this person, as a matter of fact, a lot of people have been having problems with him. The thing is, he's been going around hacking many sites that i know and it really is getting annoying. The thing is, i think he's running off AOL (which would make his ip change) or he has some kind of IP changer. He said he has like 3 different ips running at once (not sure if that can be done though). So, the question is: How can i do anything against him? He's been wrecking mayhem on many sites, and it seems as if nothin can be done against him.

let him have it

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Ouch. It's hard to view such a suicide after only one post. It's like when you view a died cat on a road, it's sad and it happens too often.

Please BobDoleX, delete quickly you're thread (top of your post->edit-> delete) and read the AO faq or rewrite your question in a less I-am-a-lamer form.

KC
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Originally posted here by KissCool

Please BobDoleX, delete quickly you're thread (top of your post->edit-> delete) and read the AO faq or rewrite your question in a less I-am-a-lamer form.

KC [/B]
    That sounds like pretty good advice. I would follow it if I were you. Your allready at negative, not much longer till suicide. Then with a few more posts like this, banished.
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

Banned
    well i'm sorry about that before. I have done a little revision, and hopfully i still wont look like such a dumbass. Anyway, if its still beyond repair, i'll delete the thread.

look, if he's using AOL, (s)he's probably some Kidd with an unsecure box and little knowledge whatsover of cracking technique. Secondly, it is completely unethical to hack someone's home machine regardless of what they do to others. If you think (s)he is cracking, tell the FBI, don't go vigalante or (s)he'll give you more pain than you would probably give him/her. If you like this person, just confront them, otherwise call the cops. It's not like they are powerless to stop him/her if they have proof. If you still wanna crack their box, prove to the AO community that they are damaging internet systems and im sure you'll find support here. Don't do it alone.
    $person!=$kiddie or die(\"Alas, die you hotmail hacker!!\");
    SecureVision