Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotmail/MSN

Question Hotmail/MSN

Personal vendeta !..

Im seeking a Mail Bomb for a POP3 e-mail server.. Namly to atatck someone who has an MSN e-mail account.. I know I shouldn't even bother taking the time out of cracking the Latest and greatest games for personal reasons.. But a guy has to have some fun !>. So please if anyone knows of a tool I could use to Bomb an MSN e-mail account please let me know !>. or feel free to suggest other methods !> thankz

Yours Truely Darwin !!

Exclamation

Would you tell me what he did first, then I may help you?

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    First of all my thoughts were MSN and Hotmail are HTTP - mail accounts ( Could be wrong though)

Why in the world would you like to have revenge...No matter what he/she has done...It just
    brings you at their same low level...

Just my 2 cents
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Mail bombing is truly lame dude why the **** would you would want to DoS a email server is beyond me i look at you're profile and i see you are 21 years old have you no common sence ?

Namly to atatck someone who has an MSN e-mail account
    Ok for starters you would be attempting to DoS a hotmail server and by the sounds of things you dont have a scooby doo (a clue) and mr bill gates wouldnt think twice about pressing charges against you

I know I shouldn't even bother taking the time out of cracking the Latest and greatest games for personal reasons
    You are also admiting you are a warez pup Arrr dude i think its time to come off the cloud your on and wake up

i will say it again 21 and no common sence

/me shakes his head as i wonder off and tosses the n00b some negs
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Sorry

Sorry I tried Deleting my post ..

And the reason why I am even concidering it is because my original e-mail account was stolen, and eveyone on mty contact list, and MSN list recieved e-mail from this person who stole it saying things that I wish not to mention

Sorry..

Again Sorry !

Sorry I tried Deleting my post ..

And the reason why I am even concidering it is because my original e-mail account was stolen, and eveyone on mty contact list, and MSN list recieved e-mail from this person who stole it saying things that I wish not to mention
    its cool take time to read the faq and to be honest there is no point in mail bombing a hotmail account because hotmail have a limit on customers email and when that limit is reached no emails will get through anyway did you have an alternate email address for your account that was supposedly stolen ? if so just answer that secret question and get your password forwarded to you at the alternate address if you have any if you dont cut your losses and get a new email address sorry for the negs i gave you but you cant expect us to help with a criminal activity i see some one corrected it anyway so its ok to ask questions like this now ? speak up mr or ms anonymous corrector !

edit

do you know how they were able to abtain your password did you give it to any one ? you may have a trojan on your puter www.moosoft.com <-- go there and download the cleaner it wouldnt hurt to be safe
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out

Have you tried using the reset your password facillity to get control back?
    to get it just goto the main page and type in your username and something that is not your password hit login, and you will be prompted to try again or reset.

secret question

Ive tried resetting it, but I made it so long ago that I don't remember the answer to my secret question

Ive tried resetting it, but I made it so long ago that I don't remember the answer to my secret question
    as i said cut your losses and inform friends family etc that you have a new email address do you have any idea on how the person got your password refer to my post when i directed you to moosoft.com it wouldnt do any damage to download and run the cleaner just incase you do have a trojan of some sort

Talking Trojin

No Its not a Trojin, the person who did it was an Ex.. and she knew the password because she had a key logger on her comp.. which I didn't know until she took over my e-mail account. I know I don't have any Trojins on my comp. But thankz for the advice