Internet Explorer Runtime errors

Thread: Internet Explorer Runtime errors

Dead Man Walking

Internet Explorer Runtime errors

I am using Windows Xp With all the most recent updates downloaded and installed and I have notice lately that i have been getting alot of runtime errors when surfing around to difrent pages. It allways asks me if i want to debug and i hit yes once but i am not very acomplished at programing yet and what poiped up was giberish to me. It is a difrent message almost every time. It seems to be related to pop up adds on web sites. I dont have any kind of comrecial pop up blocker or anything like that. I am running zone alarm Pro. Any advice would be great

Well, could you post up a copy of one of those runtime errors? They might have to do with javascript, and then the problem would probably be with Zone Alarm. ZA is great at blocking pop-ups because it actually injects its own javascript in every page you d/l to disable them. However, there are many sites that fail to work properly with ZA's protection.
    $person!=$kiddie or die(\"Alas, die you hotmail hacker!!\");
    SecureVision

Dead Man Walking
    Okay its says:
    A Runtime error has ocured
    do you wish to debug?

Line **
    Error : Usualy says object expected

I tried to debug so i could post the source code and nothing in M$ Visual Studio would bring it up. It gave me 2 options for what to use to open it and i tried both and both said couldnt open source code. It pulled it up before but when i tried to recreate the problem it wouldnt. Thanks for the response infosecguru

Ignore it. In fact, you can turn off the feature that wants to debug these
    errors, and continue surfing without problems. It is a programmer's
    feature, and it is way too sensitive.

http://home.att.net/~myitpro/mdm.html

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Dead Man Walking
    Thank you rcgreen. I dont know why i didnt think of that. I was pretty sure it was related to ZAP but wanted to get a second opinion. Thanx for the help guys