Thread: Big collective **** YOU to Antionline community

Big collective **** YOU to Antionline community

Big **** you to all of you who gave me neg antipoints ... see ya under a different handle...
    Big **** you to all who support the war & the president ... go to the nearest KKK rally or Church
    Big **** you to all the newbs who constantly ask what linux distro is better and what prog.lang they should learn first... no really... get your head out of your ass...

and at last....

Big **** you to all the seniors who are give out neg points for stupid **** like wrong forum post... get laid once in a while

Big f_ck you to all of you who gave me neg antipoints ... see ya under a different handle...
    Big f_ck you to all who support the war & the president ... go to the nearest KKK rally or Church
    Big f_ck you to all the newbs who constantly ask what linux distro is better and what prog.lang they should learn first... no really... get your head out of your ass...

and at last....

Big f_ck you to all the seniors who are give out neg points for stupid **** like wrong forum post... get laid once in a while

ooh, a different handle, you will still be a loser!

too bad you can't argue...

thats funny that you would make fun of newbs in this rant... considering, i've never seen anything positive or informative from you?

and at last...

i have a very healthy sex life, lol...
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Ooohhh....Shiver....Shiver...Fear the wrath of the newbie! And He's coming back!!! OH NO! What should I do!!...Oh, that's right, I don't care.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

Heh heh, I'm a'feared.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Cybernetic:

Thank you..... You bring meaning to my life.....

I didn't neg you..... but I would if you hadn't already been banned........

I support the war, despise the KKK and am an atheist.

I don't use linux.

I never neg for posting in a wrong forum.

Got laid last night......

Maybe you got negged for being consistently WRONG!!!!! If that's the case you'll be easy to spot under your new screen name.......

Oh..... and I noticed the reason for your mood...... Did you have to switch hands for that little feat or did you stay with the same one??????

TechTech..... You gotta learn to fear these people...... They might immigrate and move next door to you......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

your son kills ppl because for that idiotic redneck bush ... i hope you are proud
    you to all who support the war & the president ... go to the nearest KKK rally or Church
    I just found out that I have a lot of neg. antipoints. I really don't care at this point, because I've registered here so many times, it's sick!!! ...and I always get banned. ALL I WANNA KNOW IS, ... WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME ... because i don't think I did anything crazy, please all I ask is for you to tell me over WHAT? post did I get f..ed?

1) When you start getting into spouting off political things, you may find people that agree with you and you may find people that don't. Depending on how you say things, whether or not someone agrees with you, you will likely be negged and negged heavily if you say something poorly. I can easily see how the first two quotes would ruffle feathers (I don't particularly care for your lumping of KKK, rednecks, and the church all together, and no, I didn't neg you for any of those posts). What I am getting at is, play with fire, sometimes leads to getting burned, and at least IMHO, posting political comments like that are akin to playing with fire.

2) This is in reference to quote 3. There are random negative point assignments that float around, some with no comments, others with semi-delusional comments (like 'I know what your post really said'), etc. It is a part of being in an online community with a diverse membership; however, for those that do take the time to post comments, read them, the links in your antipoints center will take you directly to the post that go the points (positive or negative), and try to consider even the fouly worded ones as someones opinion (and dare I say constructive criticism), and maybe take the chance to reflect on what you said, and think if there are ways you could have improved the content of your post or said something differently.

Lastly, points are points, they happen, for good and bad. The only thing you did with this post was garuntee your banning. Since you have said you were banned before and are now banned again, I hope you will take the time to read this and reflect, and provide useful contributions to these forums, when you undoubtably return.

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

Banned
    *shrug* He posted in THE WRONG FORUM!!!!
    *moved and closed*