f**kmail/FMSN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: f**kmail/FMSN

Question f**kmail/FMSN

Wait, You Mean You Still Haven't Signed Up For Your Free E-Mail Address?
    Yeah, that's right -- you did just see the word "free" flash by your pupils. Now you can join the Internet's fast-growing anti-Microsoft community and vent your frustration over being one of the long oppressed masses. Sign up for your free e-mail address now, or even order a full-fledged POP account, and be the first on your IP block to sport this hot new Internet fashion accessory!
    ok, i know this isnt the best forum, but its the only one that represents M$ best!

anyways, this from one of my many fav sites http://****microsoft.com/****mail.shtml

i was just wondering what is the point of this, besides proving your point against M$, and why and what would be the advantages?

anyways, its not working atm so when it does i will see if i can get some more info. is there anything you guys know that i dont??

**Sorry for the language....not my choice of words!** (at least i tried to hide it in the Subject)

Element_Epsilon
    Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man\'s genitals through his wallet.

--Robin Williams
    Share on Google+

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Whats your point? Why is there a need to prove such a thing?
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"
    Share on Google+

Yeah, ****microsoft.com's owner is totally againt Bill Gates, and wants to tell the world there is more to life than MS. I am not too thrilled with the web site though. A little too extreme if you ask me.
    Share on Google+

instronics, that is exactly the reason i posted... to see if anyone knows those questions.

**Just a thought, the owner of the site probably uses M$ windows (how ironic)**

but i cant back that up
    Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man\'s genitals through his wallet.

--Robin Williams
    Share on Google+

lol, i hear ya Does that sites source mention anything bout frontpage

Just a thought.

Cheers.
    Share on Google+

Nah ****microsoft.com runs on linux look here
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/
    Share on Google+

Ahhh, the lovely p0w3r of n3tcr4ft
    Share on Google+

Personally I think the site is funny to see. I mean to go to that extreme just to show your dislike for something, really does bring a laugh to me. Plus in a way it is nice to see that there are people out there showing there is a world beyond M$'s stolen ideas (whoops, did I say that out loud?). But then again that's just me =)
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]
    Share on Google+

actually i am a member of the forum at that site. The owener of it is a MAC user and the site is hosted on FreeBSD i think. The forum is a really good place if u want help switching to another OS. Also the free email right now is down. If you have ne other questions i can answear them for you.
    Share on Google+

Well guys talking as a system admin Microsoft servers suck Hp-ux or linux (including debian)Kick microsofts a** plus
    as hotmail only works with an MICROSOFT client (except Gaim on linux) i can understand Where ***** Microsoft is coming from
    Share on Google+