Thread: the "user tends to assign" bug (info)

the "user tends to assign" bug (info)

Okay okay,

i know that there have been many reports from newbies crying out in help for the bug that shows they assign posts very negative.

i have deliberatly not assigned any points just to see if it wasnt the fact that you assign AP's and then it shows very negative.

when i hit ten posts it automatically went to very negative... and it wasnt because i assigned AP's to anyone.

this piece of info might be able to track down where abouts the bug is?? maybe its not where you are looking (Assigning AP's) but might actually lie within the post number... at least part of it.
    Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man\'s genitals through his wallet.

--Robin Williams

I have noticed this as well, but I hae assigned only positive and it seems to still think I assign neg... However, I really like this system of 'rating' each other.
    Curtis

It's also quite strange that it doesn't seem to affect all users it seems to more specifically affect the new members among us. But then my bar shows it's in the green on the main page, but always bottom red on a post page, i think i have assigned 1 bad and about 6 or 7 good.

It's just an annoyance as it looks like the members that are new to the site are giving out a lot of negs, which would imply they don't like the quality of posts, which is simply not true, at least its not in my case.

I'm sure it will get fixed eventually!!!
    www.simpleits.co.uk
    www.tazforum.**********.com
    Google is god ....... of the Internet

Ok okay,

im not a new memeber so i know why this is doing it etc. but everyone has been speculating that it was when you assign points. therefore someone in the script that is where the problem is, however, what i was try to say was that the problem in the script might not be at that point, but it might be near the point of post counts and not AP assignments.
    Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man\'s genitals through his wallet.

--Robin Williams

well i am new here and i dont even know how to post a new topic so go figure