2. You may not vote on this poll
  • html

1 50.00%
  • img

1 50.00%

Thread: hi look at this security program

Lightbulb hi look at this security program

https://buy.cyberscrub.com/pitch.php?ReferrerId=441
    this link takes you to the security program website where you can get a FREE Trail/or buy it like i did /or just read about it and tell your views about it i think its really good

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Is this a pitch? do you work for these people?

Why do you think it's good?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

do i work for them no why do i think that it is good because this is the first time iv seen a security offer so many diffrent types of wiping checks which is good if you have a slow computer plus over here in the uk we dont get many security programs this is the best in the uk market also how could i work for them when am in england and that is and american site?

The Recidivist

Paranoia

Remember MsMittens, your not paranoid, they are really after you....
    hehe

Just thought it was kinda funny that the first thing you ask is does he work for them.

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    It's just the way the post seemed to read to me. I dunno why but that's what occurred. Perhaps others might benefit from trying it out.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Notice that the post has a referd ID I think that refers to this https://buy.cyberscrub.com/affiliates/ program they do. So he dose work for them in a way, as a independent sales person he gets $25 per sale. Now this isn't necssicarly a bad thing but dose put this post very close to the spam category.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Explain how this is very close to spam i posted this as i thought it was the best you could get in the uk at the moment. iam not forcing people to look at it it is just on a forum where people decide to look at there will. now if its going to cause problems then take it off and ill never come in here again god you americans

The fact that your first post on AO (perhaps first post with this nick) is this alleged spam post does help asume you are spamming..

I don't care though.. If you haven't got anything better to do then collect money of people that need secure-scrub programs from companies they don't know ( can't trust )..

You might call me paranoid.. but I don't trust software that needs **** like this to sell...
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !