An old Howto guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An old Howto guide

Post An old Howto guide

Hey everyone, How are all of u doing??

I got my hands on an old hacking/phreaking guides that i would like to share with u guys (very old school).... Which helped me learn how, when,and where to hack..

Sorry that this has to be downloaded....thanks in advance.....cya --d00dz attackin--
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

They put a huge message on the main page and people still come here and want to share hacking information...
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Point made, i suggest this post gets deleted. Since the point is made here, give him a break, and dont neg anymore.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

They put a huge message on the main page and people still come here and want to share hacking information...
    Correct me if I'm wrong... but that is the whole purpose of this site. Not to help people break into computers... but to help protect you from people breaking into yours.

How can you do that if you don't know their techniques. The same reason people put up honeypots. Not to learn how to hack into systems... but to learn the thinking, techniques, etc. of crackers.

Granted... that doc is like 5 or 6 years old, and common knoledge... you have to read whatever you can get your hands on. Even if it is old.

The AO archive(s) is full of stuff like that...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Originally posted here by phishphreek80

Correct me if I'm wrong... but that is the whole purpose of this site. Not to help people break into computers... but to help protect you from people breaking into yours.

How can you do that if you don't know their techniques. The same reason people put up honeypots. Not to learn how to hack into systems... but to learn the thinking, techniques, etc. of crackers.

Granted... that doc is like 5 or 6 years old, and common knoledge... you have to read whatever you can get your hands on. Even if it is old.

The AO archive(s) is full of stuff like that...
    phishphreek80: I got this from the main AO page.
    "What AntiOnline is NOT:
    AO is not a place where the community's knowledge is used or passed on to others in order to carry out illegal or immoral acts.
    AO is not a place where you should be asking how to exploit/damage/attack any system that you do not own nor have the explicit permission of the legal owner. "
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Banned
    The text clearly states that every one is free to distribute it, so I won't delete it... I'm moving this to GCC though, since it's not an original tutorial.

Hey everyone,
    am sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to share this with u guys sorry sorry sorry i will say i million times!!!!!!!! i f'ed up Againnnnnnnn. I need a montor i came on f;ing up and thanks a lot instronics of understeading. My Mistake. and guess what i can't delete it. And again Sorry!!!!!!!!
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    d00dz, I sent you a note suggesting that you edit your post with a note saying that people not use the information here for illegal purposes. Did you not get that PM?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Hey MsMittens and everyone,
    Yes Ms. MsMittens i did get that. I don't know that u couldn't post about how to hack. It is also shows u how a hacker can get into your system.....but I messed up SORRY antionline, Please forgive me...I learned my lesson. Mr. d00dz attackin will never do that again... thankyou!!!!
    cya!! around!!
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Banned
    She didn't tell you you can't post stuff like that here... d00d