View Poll Results: Should this be a tutorial??

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah!! Do it now!!

6 66.67%
  • Mmm, No just make it sticky

1 11.11%
  • Hell No!! It belongs in tech humour

1 11.11%
  • Shut Up VicE$doS$ you stupid noob

1 11.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top ten

Top ten

Well my other post got messed up badly and it wont let me delete it so i have to repost and not screw up.

as i said iv been looking at this site for ovr 6 months and iv learned alot, but i still have a question about the top ten AP earning list. im going to make a post to see about your opinions and maybe im just crazy and missed something.

I noticed these two people getting "extremly posotive" posts for things like "haha" or "giggle". i didnt think that was what the AP system was for, giving people huge points when they didnt help anyone with the post in question. Debwalin is a top ten AP person and most of the posts from this person seem like she posts something like a questiond and it gets extremly posotive, i dont understand.Well i will see your opinions on this in my poll.

IMO i dont think debwalin deserves to be on that list there are much more members here like slarty ammo tonybradly tygershark nebuls200 sorry if i spelt any names wrong that deserve to be there there are people who know there **** that deserve to be there this is just all my opinion though. Just proof of how stupid antpoints really are bah get rid of the system

edit

another few people i thought should be on it the_jinx problemchild ntsa and juridian <--doesnt post much or he probably would be on it

just change the system to something else that isnt too easily abused
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Well,

My opinion is that as long the Ap-system exists , these 10 persons are rightfull in that Top10.
    Most, if not all, are here a very long time and deserved to be there.
    Sure there are other who also deserve to be mentioned, but heh you gotta draw a line somewhere and as long its automated, the people with the 10 most AP's will be there...

I as well as many many others are not long enough here, to judge if they did help a lot or not...
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

who cares about antipoints anyway..

let alone top 10's ..

It's so narrow minded to judge people by their AP or post or whatever rank..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

My question, who are you? who WERE you? and what bug crawled up your ass?

Did you read all 600ish posts by Debwalin?
    Did you read all 1000ish posts by Confirmed_kill?

Back when the antipoint system first started, I actually was in the top ten, but if you notice my post count it is rather low. If you post a lot you have more opportunities to get positive antipoints, but you also opn yourself up to more possibilities for negative ant-points. If you can survive on this board with a post count that high without getting negged to death, then you probably deserve to be here.

I don't normally respond to this sort of post, but it just seemed mean-spirited enough to warrant a reply.

Just chill people,
    Dhej
    The owl of Minerva spreads its wings only with the falling of dusk. -Hegel

i'd have to agree with the_Jinx on this one...
    no one really cares abotu all of this stuff anyway, it's just another way to make things seems important when they are really not! take a look around, is anybody paying attention, lol... i didn't think so...

excuse my simple humor
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

I'm with Jinx and TB420 here. I mean, I didn't think anyone even looked at that kinda stuff there anyway. Besides, both Debwalin and Confirmed_kill have both been helpful to me. They deserve a little recognition.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

what is it with people and thinking that popularity matters here at all? AP's are just a form of Self Moderation for the boards, to make the mods job a tad bit easier. Great way of closing all those useless un-helpfull threads!
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Is this really so important?

I fail to see the security subject in here. Maybe i should buy some glasses and look again for anything interesting in this thread.

Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    I've given my opinion on the top10 , although I don't care about those things

Btw , Instronics , this IS a valid thread cause its in General Chit Chat.....
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby