Desktop Security Part 1

Thread: Desktop Security Part 1

Desktop Security Part 1

Hey everyone,

Desktop Security

-Wanna keep hacks out of your system?? By downloading this freeware ( Security Officer 2000 ). It monitors the programs running on your computer, this program can also protect your files from being modified or deleted. I hope this help make u alittle bit or a lot safer...cya... ( ooooo and this is just part 1 and there is going to be about 4 parts. Why?? because i can only attach one file)...thanks in advance. ;-)
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Ok this is not a tutorial i tried to help you out in a thread earlier but your jumping the gun here from what i can tell from your posts is that
    1.You are very young
    2.you are new to the computing industry
    3.you dont know what a tutorial is

downloading a proggramme is not a tutorial and i doubt if it would keep "hacks" out of your system i googled for the zip file and got 2 results so it cant be that popular. Can i ask you a question where did you get the file ? why couldnt you link to it ? did you write it ?*smircs*. My advice to you is lurk on the boards for a while read all the computer related topics follow links people give in thread's eventually all those bits and pieces you read about fall in to place and you start to wise up so dont go jumping the gun people here can be very harsh !
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Hey Everyone,
    Here is part 2

What this does is protects your computer by displaying a fake DOS prompt to keep unauthorized user OUT.
    thankyou in advance....
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Ok i appologize for saying this was a tutorial i thought it was one because you posted it in the tutorials section earlier. But what is the point of you doing this you arent describing these so called security tools and you wouldnt happen to be getting them from here would you ? have you even figured out how to use them or what they really do ?

*shrugs*
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out

Hey prodikal no am not getting it off that site am getting it off software i had laying around.
    Also prodikal why do u think i don't know how or what these programs do?? remember "Things don't always seem what they appear to be" (meaning me) and "never judge a book by it's cover"(meaning me) cya

This is the last one. Why because i don't think this is help people be safer. But it is trust me. I know that out there it's helping someone. ;-)
    What this download does is let you type in a password and then evaluates how secure that password would be against a hacker trying to guess it. (knowin as a Password Checker)
    Cya
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Banned
    You're funny...heh.

Hey prodikal no am not getting it off that site am getting it off software i had laying around
    ok but you still havent desribed the other 2 programms and the link i provided had all that software there
    look for yourself

Also prodikal why do u think i don't know how or what these programs do?? remember "Things don't always seem what they appear to be" (meaning me) and "never judge a book by it's cover"(meaning me)
    i think you dont know what they do because you havent explained what they do. Yes things arent what they seem should i pheer you ? *chuckles*. Thank **** i dont need to buy that book listen i tried helping you out by giving you AP in a thread but its obvious that you dont know if you need a **** or a haircut

peace