Thread: AO HoneyPot?

AO HoneyPot?

Originally posted here by thehorse13
    have AO setup a honeypot server and have it's members agree to some sort of EULA that states that this is for teststing, yada, yada and have members give it their best shot at comprimising the system based on guidlines given by the AO admins. If you are successful in comprimising the server and you answer all the questions correctly, then you get 200 APs or something of the like. Also, have a select team of AO members configure the server to see if they are able to thwart the attack. If they are sucessful then *they* get the APs. This way, a wealth of knowledge is gained when the results are posted. You can study techniques used by admins and hackers. What'd ya think?
    i think it's a really good idea!
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Yep it is i suggested it a while back. The thing is is any one got a spare box handy and there ISP wouldnt mind the traffic or is jupitermedia willing to spare an old box anyways it could lead to good disscusions in the forms aswell
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/