Thread: My Antipoints Center is messed up

My Antipoints Center is messed up

My antipoints center seems to be completely wrong with almost everything it is saying. First of all I have so far received 4 positive antipoints and 2 negative. The Antipoints system first of all says that I have 70% negative and 30% positive. Secondly the first three antipoints I have received have a date of 12-31-1969. Third of all I have a -27 for my score. This seems very wrong to me, does anybody know whats going on?
    [shadow]Vis Tecum Sit[/shadow]
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=371

First of all I have so far received 4 positive antipoints and 2 negative. The Antipoints system first of all says that I have 70% negative and 30% positive.
    Maybe the negs were a bit stronger than the positive antipoints you got. The percentage scores are for the actual number of antipoints you received, while what you see as 4 positive antipoints and 2 negative antipoints are the number of assignments you received.

Secondly the first three antipoints I have received have a date of 12-31-1969.
    Simply means that the posts they were assigned to have since been deleted.

Hopefully that explains why you're currently on -27.

Ok thanks PowerToad, it all makes since now. But I still want to know why if a post is deleted the date for the assignments is 12-31-1969. Is that just a random date that was chosen to represent all of the assignments to posts that have been deleted?
    [shadow]Vis Tecum Sit[/shadow]
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=371

Occassionally the date used to represent these posts also shows up as 1-1-1970, so I don't think there's any special significance in the date other than just to pick a date to represent deleted posts. It could also just be the default date that vBulletin returns if the date of a post that has been deleted is requested (I have no idea but I imagine this is a possibility).