Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ac1dsp3ctrum banned ??? how?

Some thing tells me they still lurk amongst us....personaly I miss some of the ppl like Acidspectrum and Netsyn, they used to have alot of good stuff to say.....oh well...their not gona show them selves....but it's nice to know their prolly still around *waves*

the thing is....every one can fall from grace, and some times theres more to what happens here in AO than most people know, for example, the Netsyn thing, was totaly wacky...oh well.. no need to hold a grudge for so long, oh well....as I said...their prolly still here...

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

That's a real good idea, but AOs are legions.
    The honeypots may be simply bandwidth/cpu dosed.
    [shadow] SHARING KNOWLEDGE[/shadow]

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Tampa,

What's the old saying? The sickest most twisted individuals usually are IT professionals?
    *evil grin*

Seriously though, I currently have this scenario in place here. I use it for training admins and junior security staff. I have had tremendous success with it and I think that it would be great for AO members especially since I feel it would give members incentive to keep returning to the site.

Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

Banned
    Who cares why Aci1spectrum was banned. Everyone should be worried that the great freedom fighter Quad was banned!

Quad you got banned because your a **** head whining about points you got because "they didnt sign there name" and because youd go to far in your posts to humiliate people and you arent good at it. oh and you also attacked others verbally.

Banned
    Ya thunk that done did it?

hey Quad, tell yer mom i said hi
    When you connect to your ISP, you are potentially opening your computer to the world. There are \'naughty people\' out there who enjoy breaking into other people\'s computers. Give some thought to the security of your computer...
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=360

Banned
    "banned again", "you haven't learned your lesson have you" - You haven't learned the value of abundant anonymous proxys have you?

Kwiep
    I got a triple deja-vu feeling in only one thread... How fun...
    Double Dutch

Try not to ruin it for us quad, if you keep that up they might initiate ip banning, despite proxys.