A small poem

Thread: A small poem

Talking A small poem

Ode to ignorance:

Ban me once, ban me twice, but aren't open proxy's nice! You assign me negs from behind your screen; all because you think i'm mean? You give me messages like "you're a dick" but the **** YOU spew would make even me sick.

So go on with your life and leave me be, you will never win; can't you see? I write these words with no regret, i've already been negged 3 times and haven't been here for 10 min. yet!

So hit that AP link like you think you're slick, but each one of you can swallow my dick!

so quad when you getting signed tough guy? dont think i wouldnt be the same way in real life, i act like this all the time.

NP: Anal **** - I got an office job with the sole purpose of harrasing you.

Next song goes out to quad, Anal **** - I hope you get deported

Yawn, I expect this type of whining from kindergarteners. . .
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

Let's not start discussing Anal **** song titles, I can think of a good one to send out to Quad: it starts off 'You were too ugly...'

Don't forget to come back when they finally get rid of antipoints

Heh heh, um, this is a pretty witty poem, ya know. . .or atleast I think so.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.