Thread: mal-ware remover all in 1

Lightbulb mal-ware remover all in 1

hey guys,

i know that there are programs out there that remove spy ware etc (ad-aware) and that for each type of trojan/malware you need a different proggie.

so, i stumbled across this, and thought i would share it.

A multi Adware, SpyWare, Trackware, Thiefware, Big Brotherware, Key loggers, Trojans, Browser Hijackers, Dialers, Mal ware removal utility with multi-language support
    this basically covers everything you need... deep scans your registry and has a tonne of support and options.

anyways, check it out. its definately worth the gander

http://www.bulletproofsoft.com/

EE
    Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man\'s genitals through his wallet.

--Robin Williams

I tried that program once, but I used SpyBot S&D after installing it, a pop-up came up and said that it uses a copied list of its Spyware, hijackers ect. So i figure just use SpyBot since its free, and still get the same protection.
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious. - Murphy

Exclamation Programs

these programs aren't really nesearry, you can do it yourself.

Um, yes they are nessecary if you want to make an easy doing of it. there are many other ways or removing malware... but what better way to do it by pressing go and sitting back??
    Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man\'s genitals through his wallet.

--Robin Williams

I just tried this one on a box that has been installed for somewhat like 14 days (unprotected) and it found 75 spy/ad/thiefwarez.
    I think it looks alot like ad-aware and I probably would not spend any money on it but it is still a nice program.

noodle, way to go...

i wonder if theres a record :P

--Robin Williams

try pestpatrol

Don't know if anyone else has this prob or has a comment about it but i've noticed with SB S&D it doesn't have a 'select all' type function when it finds stuph, you have to select each one individually.

When u haven't done it for a while and then you get like, 53 different things come up, it can be tedious

Cheers,
    VB
    Life is merely a prelude to the inevitable......
    [shadow]]I\'m not really here......
    You just think I am......[/shadow]

Just hit down and space
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious. - Murphy