Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newest members list.

Newest members list.

I just noticed on the front page,the newest member list shows Heather777 twice. I thought the exact same name cannot be entered twice on AO.

its a glitch, its been posted before but i dont remember where.

Every now and then it happens. Hell a week after I signed up for AO I was a monarator for a day, and the funny thing I didn't even know it! Gitches happen, so if something seems out of place it's probably because it is and if it's not fixed within a day, then start to worry
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Hell a week after I signed up for AO I was a moderator for a day

Just think if you had known, you could of been sitting high on the hog that day.

There had always been some weird things on AO. But it is often funny.
    For example, if you gain an AntiPoint in a deleted post, the system will bring your AP back to sixties. I had been really surprised when I recieved an AP dated from 1968!
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Ninja Code Monkey
    Originally posted here by FrameWork

Just think if you had known, you could of been sitting high on the hog that day.
    I think hog would have been upset had you been sitting on him.....

Unless you are cute and female that is.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

I think hog would have been upset had you been sitting on him.....

Unless you are cute and female that is.
    Well that's certainly not me! Ha! I laughed like hell off that one Juridian.

Im also haveing some weird problems/bugs. I posted both of these and neither one of them appeared on the homepage so everyone could read it.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...911#post624911

& here http://www.antionline.com/showthread...909#post624909

This is kinda strange... I have no idea why I can only post yet not be able to make my own threads.

Actually you know I have had that same problem. It seemed to be one of those things that lasted for a week. Any thread I would post, would not show up on the site. Then it started working again.

If I remember correctly though I talked with one of the thread moderator's (and I mean a real one...hehehe) and they said (pulling this from memory) that it depends on where you are actually posting the thread. Or maybe I was day dreaming that conversation? hehehe....

< edit > Right now I remember, I talked to Negative about it and he said it has to do with the content of your post. If it is not truly security related in any way, it somehow is not posted on the from page anymore. Which personally I think is cool, because we should get less "junk"; one can only pray </edit >
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Banned
    Non-security related threads (such as threads in GCC, Cosmos,...) don't appear on the front page anymore...