Thread: Help!

Help!

Is there someone who can tell me or give me a site,where i can found a "customer number for update for f-prot 3.13a"?I need this number! Thank you!
    Black Devil

I could be wrong since I've never used f-prot, but that sounds like your looking for a serial. I'm sure someone could help you, but why not just switch to a AV program like AVG thats completely free. Of course if you want to pay, AVG also has a paid version with extra features.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

why not just switch to a AV program like AVG thats completely free.
    I can vouch for that Milki, i have been using AVG for over a year now, and every virus that ive been infected with has been taken care of in short order with AVG. Just kinda wanted to give you my two cents review on it. with your efforts.

Ok,But I want a number for update for virus defenitions for f-pto 3.13.This is one good AV program.but when I update my old version 3.12 to 3.13 it show that for a virus defenitions is need a customer number.If there is someone who use F-Prot and has a this number or someone who can give it to me i'll be glad.Thank you and for those who give their appenians?
    Black Devil

just dont learn do you man? lol DO NOT ASK FOR SERIALS....if you wanna do this legal go to downloads.com and look in the anti virii section, they have the updates on the site you can download, they are about two weeks late but if your a cheap bastard that wants serials i dont think you have a right to complain about that.

Is there someone who can tell me or give me a site,where i can found a "customer number for update for f-prot 3.13a"?I need this number! Thank you!
    Contact F-Prot and ask for the serial again if you paid for it with a CC... I am sure they can hekp you.