Thread: I have a bit of curiosity about two little things.

I have a bit of curiosity about two little things.

I had a bit of curiosity about the Avatars. Can u make your own or do you get them at a certain amount of post or antipoint. If possible where can I get a nice little Tiger? One more thing is that if I get Assigned a certain amount of antipoint when can I get Two Green boxs.
    Thankyou for your Time.

.:Tiger:.
    Never try to out-run me... Four feet are always better then two.

You can either use one of antionline's avatars, or after 10 post you can make your own and use it(size being 64x64) or get one off a site that will allow you to use their's free. I believe you need 100 antipoints before you get two green boxes though. You can go Here and get some, i think they have a few tigers, albeit scary ones/lol. Just because the tiger looks scary, doesnt mean he's not nice.

Should you decide to place any of these images on your site, please be good enough to embed this 6k courtesy logo as well with a link back to...
    If you use one from the link i gave you, u should put a link to them in your profile intro or in your sig perhaps. I know that www.tucows.com has free ones for download though, and you shouldnt have to link back to anyone.

Just wanted to add or say, thank you a lot FrameWork, for answering my question so fast. Also thankyou for the site. Great pictures of tigers i can't wait to get those 100 antipoints and 10 posts. But as a Tiger I have to be patient.
    Never try to out-run me... Four feet are always better then two.

No problem man. I cant take credit for the site though/lol. You can thank the old owner JP, and now Jupitermedia.

Tigers are quite patient arent they?/lol.