Thread: Backdoors/ /.hi

Backdoors/ /.hi

how would you effectively install a backdoor on a computer? Incase of lost passwords or system failure that would allow u to get root accsess.

The Recidivist
    Very delicate wording.....:P
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Incase of lost passwords or system failure that would allow u to get root accsess.
    You wouldn't need to, because you could always start the system up in single user mode to recover the root password (similar things exist for NT too)

...system failure that would allow u to get root accsess
    the backdoor would rely on the system to operate, and if the system fails. well. you get the picture.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

I would say Is ur that woried about losing ur passwords make a document and put it on a disk tellin you your
    passwords if you forget them. Also if you really think you need a backdoor. download a trojan like net-devil
    "http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/happyhacker/downloads.html". and then make the trojan and install it on
    your computer and then if you forget your passwords, or lose them connect to your computer w/ the trojan.

LoL well, alll i can say is, ya got me. i delete now