Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Www.beahacker.com Fraud

gore... so that is you pictured in the goatse?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Yes

I was the pitcher though

the guy who runs the websiteis probably some ub3r l33t h4x0r who got so frustrated and just thought "if i could have 80 bucks for every script kiddie...hold on a second! maybe i can!" And to judge from the amount of script kiddies, he would have....carry the three...add the decimal.....does anyone know what comes after sextillion?

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Not only do I think the website shoudl stay up, and is a really good idea, I think that anyone stupid enough to pay $80 for a CD titled "hack into computers" not only deserves to lose the $80, but also needs a good swift kick in the arse.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Originally posted here by padre
    I must agree, $80 is way to much, I can send your "friend" some cd's for $65 each.
    rofl
    speak your mind becuase those who matter don\'t mind and those who mind don\'t matter

They're not up anymore

Originally posted here by souleman
    Not only do I think the website shoudl stay up, and is a really good idea, I think that anyone stupid enough to pay $80 for a CD titled "hack into computers" not only deserves to lose the $80, but also needs a good swift kick in the arse.
    Just went over there. Stick a fork in it....it's done

This is probably the funniest thing Ive heard to start this year up. I totally agree with the site staying up. Who knows, maybe the governement is all up on this. Some NSA guys or something making money out of stupid wannabe hackers.
    I Speak in frequencies even dogs have trouble hearing

Sorry crashbin, you will learn very quickly that most users here arn't very sympathetic. In fact they pretty much enjoy railing people who post stuff they believe is stupid instead of helping them. If your friend wants a hack tools cd then here is one for free:

http://www.knoppix-std.org/

And next time don't trust the internet. Make sure you have either very little to loose or a 100% chance of getting what you ordered. Note I did say 100% and not 99.9%.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

Cool

ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I've closed this thread because it's being used for purposes other than the issue. The issue has been mocked enough anyways.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage