IPOD for $50?

Thread: IPOD for $50?

Question IPOD for $50?

HI, guys, Im new here and this is my first post. I wanted to ask you about something that I found really strange. As I was surfing through ebay.com, I stumbled upon this bid on a website where you can get "brand new, factory-sealed ipods" for $50 to $100. My question is this: Is the claim that there are websites out there selling Ipods for $50 real? and if it is, How does that work?
    Thank you guys again.
    Here's the link to the bid:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&category=318
    \"Great spirits always encounter strong opposition from mediocre minds.\"
    Albert Einstein

Sounds fishy to me, but why their avalible ill take two!

I would too, but isn't it weird?
    I wonder what that fuzz is all about since people are really bidding on it?
    Albert Einstein

It's an advertising stunt.. You sell a few products on ebay starting at a low price which you know will end up a fair amount higher so you don't lose out that much and then everyone has seen your product so they consider it if they ever go to buy an mp3 player.. not to mention that it's not even for the iPod, it's for information on how to get an iPod for $55.. the final bid was $202, so after they get emailed the information they still have to pay $55 for the product and chances are that you'll only be able to get a few at most unless after you go to the webpage you find yourself at a marketing pyramid that you have to sign up for and after having spent $55 and much time finding people to join under you, you'll finally get the iPod.
    Reality is the one who has it wrong, not you

LoL thats great! Selling info on howto get something...

Lets see here... will take weeks or months to get.

Step 1. Bid on this auction several other times along with the other people who didn't read it clearly.
    Step 2. Make sure you have the very last bid before the action closed.
    Step 3. Wait several weeks before I decide to cash your check.
    Step 4. Wait several more weeks for my instructions to come.
    Step 5. Post 2 auctions on E-bay selling details on how to get an I-Pod for $50.
    Step 6. Wait for it to sell high.
    Step 7. Collect cash, send message to E-bay auction winner on how to get your I-Pod for $50 using the same technique that you just did.
    Step 8. Take cash collected from E-bay auction and buy yourself an I-Pod from the store at regular price... but remember... you just scammed someone out of $200 by posting two different auctions... so you get your I-Pod for $50!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Thank you guys! Now I get it!
    Albert Einstein

Ebay rules are quite simple : ---- if its to good to be true it probably isn't. Ebay words to live by. scamming is real easy on ebay.