As I mentioned in my previous article (For those concern large AV installation and protection of networks) the number 4 command needs to be retold.

4. You do not need to do the number 3 if you use AV for Internet or AV for mail and Content and Spam filtering.Your gateway products should be informed before you even realize than a new thread already exist. Therefore as long as you got right tools properly installed on the gateway nothing malicious will pass through your network.

Everyone knows today about Fizzer. The matter is that which of you is protecting a networks with lots of clerks? And if you do do you have AV gateway products installed?

I just now watching the mail alerts that my AV gateway product informs me the many of Fizzer worms try to enter via email into the corporation and being droped at the door.

So to conclude, these days corporations are just widely open to anyone if they do not have gateway security products. Fizzer and any kind of these worms will be here to remind us...and warn us what is needed to protect and what is to come...

Well I am not Nostradamus...I am just an engineer...xixixxxixixixixi