Thread: Asus A7V133 Bios Password Crack?

Asus A7V133 Bios Password Crack?

I need to know how to find out the Asus A7V133 Bios password, not reset, i need to know the specific password. ive looked everywhere, and i cant find a cracker for this motherboard, its cmos if that helps. Can anyone help me out?

The Iceman Cometh
    Is it your own motherboard or what? Did you forget the password or are you trying to crack someone elses? If it's your own motherboard, just call or e-mail the manufacturer (ASUS in this case) and they can assist you in resetting the password (I know you didn't ask for that, but that's the only real option if you need to get in).

AJ

ok, I had one of those. . (Now this is if I can remember correctly) They don't come with a pw intergrated in it, so we can't really tell you what the password is...since (if it's your system) You came up with it...The only thing is, is it does have a jumper reset you can consult the Asus webpage for where the jumper exactly is http://usa.asus.com/index.htm Sorry I can't help you out with a cracker...hmm....if this is all Kosher, why can't you just reset it? What's going on?
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.