Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats your favorite online game?

Don't mean to affend anyone but the best games every made would have to be Counter Strike or Team Fortress Classic by Half-Life. Good question man I just dont care for RPG games.

I've always been a fan of the Age of Empires line. The newest, Age of Mythologies, r0x0rs the h0us0r. (Can you leet speak house? I just did.) Icewind Dale 2 is pretty good also, although I haven't played it online yet.

On the other end of the spectrum, I waste a good chuck of my time playing Yahoo Euchre.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

i dont prefer astrategia games .. i prefer action games like rouge spear Black thorn (belongs to toom clancy`s)

UT hands down. hee hee hee i'm suprised no one has said The Sims Online yet
    -the hour has begun, your eyes are now opened-

I play Medal of Honor: AA and BattleField 1942 on Gamespy. My username is the same on gamespy as on here. Look me up sometime. Would live to kick some more ass.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

CS and Unreal are the best

I like playing a game called Ghost Recon, or Raven Shield is pretty cool.
    =

Yea Counterstrike is my passion, but a good online free game played thru your browser has to be starkingdoms (www.starkingdoms.com)