Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Virus Creation Lab

So james526372001, which previously BANNED member are you?

Lebb
    Quad2.0
    Quad
    cybernetic
    schoolsucks779
    hUNT3R_007
    hUNT3R
    Quick
    0wnage
    flaxseed****er

You seem to know enough about AP's, so you must have been here before and now your back to see how much **** you can stir up.
    So come clean, who did you use to be?

Oh, never mind, your not going to last long anyway's

Cheers:
    DjM

Note...trust me you cannot create a new virus with the VCL, all it will do is modify some existing ones (mostly you end up makeing stoned veriants). This was done for a reason NoWhere man was vary lasy coder, and he didn't want any one useing it to gain access to some spacifice places. So you are better off with a true AV tester.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

VCL is lame. And it's signature is easily recognized by even the worst AV software. Why don't you study computer programming and by the time you learn enough about programming to actually write a virus you prob. won't want to.

I just want a quick and easy way to test out my anti virus program i have made
    Ok... If you've managed to "make" an antivirus program... why can't you make a virus without a kit?

Just curious.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Originally posted here by phishphreek80

Ok... If you've managed to "make" an antivirus program... why can't you make a virus without a kit?

Just curious.
    That's what I was about to say. James, you must have at least a little programming know-how to make a virus program that is better than Norton, MacAfee, etc. Right? Why else would you have made it?
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

if you want to test your antivirus why not just download virus source code

The Iceman Cometh
    If you really want to test your antivirus software (which I sincerely doubt you have the knowledge to create in the first place, given your posts so far), just go do the downloads section and download some of the trojans and such listed there (BO, for instance). If your antivirus works, it should detect it. If it doesn't, you'll be able to have some fun running a BO server on your system. ;-)

AJ

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Someone on the first page said "I am sure it is still on the internet somewhere" so I decided to try and find it...

Quick google search... you can look at the results and see that many of them are places to purchace a CD that contains it, but oh look... on the very first page...
    .Virus Tools. Datei herunterladen: sic-vir.zip -- Größe (Bytes): 7755sic-vir,
    7755, Virus Creation Lab . Datei herunterladen: SkamWerks ...
    gee, guess what you can dl from there.... and the search took me all of about 35 seconds.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Souleman, I remember when Phalcon/Skism released the Virus Creation tool in the early to mid 1990's and spawned a upspur of virii in the wild. However, these tools tend to have the same signature and structure so you will not have much luck concealing or doing much with it anyway.

If you are really interested in creating a virus, do yourself a favor. Sit down with Phalcon/Skism/NuKE Virus Writing Guides... it is at least 10 volumes big and shows you every nook and cranny of creating them. Wait... even these guys say you MUST know at least some Assembly. So learn assembly THEN read the guides. I will gurantee you will become l337 in no time.

The guides are on this site along with other code. The zine distributed by this group was called none other than 40hex. Dunno if they are still around. This is really, really old school.

lmfao wtf is ur problem u know this site isnt about this kind of stuff so stop posting stupid ****.