Thread: hi --> wanna abt virus

hi --> wanna abt virus

hi ,
    I want to know the various ways by which a virus can be created .

what are the languages used to create a virus .

what r the ways by which they can be cleaned .

rgds,
    neonstow
    I am different but not indifferent
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=382

Dead Man Walking
    try searching both the forums on this site here and also search www.google.com for how to make a virus but be carefull and dont be stupid enough to download anykind of "virus creating software" or anything like that. I would avoid even messing with virus's myself. As far as how to clean up after a virus there are many comercial and free programs that scan for virus and clean up after them (in theory)

Just Another Geek
    If you're asking these kind of questions I cannot help and wonder what your motives are.
    (And it doesn't look good)

You can basicly use any kind of programming language to create a 'virus'.
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

soon after 15th i will be starting a series on viruses in tutes i will try to answer a lot of questions right from starting at DOS to yaha like... wait for me till then...
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

Hai!
    Try this it will help u a lllllllllllloooooooooooooot http://clik.to/opensourcecode

-------------------------------------------bye

hell you can write a kind of virus in javasript with the window.open command. Just have a page open a page that opens the original page. While this can't imbed itself in the reg or startup it can force you to ctrl+alt+delete or even crash you system. Just to give an example that virus' can be written in almost any language.

I would think C++ would be the best language though I don't know for sure. I'm just starting on my second book for C++. If you want to make a virus' I would suggest going to your local book store or library and reading, reading, reading, and more reading.

you also have to use the <bodyonload= command
    Hi, I don\'t care........ Thanks

4sale

Kwiep
    Real small fast and effective virusses are written in assembler, the virus archive of AO only contains virusses in asm. C and C++ are comming close though on size and speed. Like other people said you can make a potential virus in any type of programming language, just depends what you want to reach, damage, infect...
    Double Dutch

Hmm... a large percentage of virii are written in ASM and VBS and a handful in other languages from JAVA to C++. The classic virii in the DOS days used ASM, and you can find the source code right on this web site. JP collected a large amount of data regarding classic virii as well as zines from groups such as 40Hex (Phalcon/Skism).

virii source code here: http://anticode.antionline.com/downl...=virii&sortby= WARNING: DO NOT compile or link the code unless it is done in a controlled enviroment, You have been warned...

Zines by 40Hex: http://anticode.antionline.com/text-...=40hex&sortby= these guys have code in binary format and can be made live using the simple DOS DEBUG tool. Unless you know exactly what you are doing please use extreme caution.

The "newer" stuff can be found on Google and NewsGroups such as alt.comp.virus when the Loveletter.VBS was big, I found the source code to that on a newsgroup. Again, newsgroups may contain attachments and malicious code. Also use caution and a test box when looking for that.

Lastly, Phalcon/Skism and NuKE had a very comprehensive tutorial on virus writing. Although outdated, it is still a very important way to know how virii work and how they affect and did affect data integrity and security. However, you need to know how to code in ASM or have at least a brief knowledge in the subject before you can even understand it. You can get the Art Of Assembly (The older one) to get the basics of Assmebler for the x86 architecture in which almost all older virii were written in. This can also be found on Google or a P2P application.

If this is for malicious purposes, you and you alone are responsible for the cosequences. I am assuming you are doing this to better uderstand these things and will study this in a responsible manner.

Good luck

Jack

hi,
    All I really wanted to just have info abt viruses and how they work .

i dont have any bad intensions , of cracking

i jus wann be a hacker and not a cracker

rgds,
    neonstow
    I am different but not indifferent
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=382