Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Administrative Rights On Windows NT Continued

Getting Administrative Rights On Windows NT Continued

look why on earth did my thread get banned I am just helping out my it tech anyhow has anyone else got any suggestions

look why on earth did my thread get banned I am just helping out my it tech
    Maybe because nobody believes your story? If your own admin can't figure it out... you've gott bigger problems than password recovery. Maybe because you're looking for programs that create viruses? If you're looking for a way to test your virus program... look into EICAR which was made specifically for that purpose.

anyhow has anyone else got any suggestions
    Yes

LOOK ELSEWHERE
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Let me get this straight your admin cant remember s/he password and the ask a normal user (ie) yourself to get admin rights on a box (quetstion)why did he ask you ?*cough*playing along wih his story*cough* well have you tried microsoft tech support in the UK ? i think they would be the best bet since they did develop the product *still playing along*
    hasnt your admin had the sack yet ? its abvious he (ie) you havent got a clue here is a link to tech support in the UK
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?LN=EN-GB

not quite what you were after
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

This guy must think that we are pretty hard up for anti points. In his last thread, he tried to bribe us with them.

impression:
    <: PLEASE help me hack into someone's system. I'll make you respected amongst the security community! :>

Regardless. Why would your admin not know his password? Does he just leave the machines running all day long, not locked down? Does he not download patches and have to reboot?

Or are you just full of crap?
    i\'m starting to think that i\'m bound to always be the first guy on the second page of the thread.

I vote: Full of crap.

Thats the biggest bullshit ive ever heard. Okay maybe not the biggest

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

If you are really the admin and cant figure out how to change your priveledges you should read a manual or something but GOD why dont you know this i heard something bout a virii on the original thread if it is system WHY!!!!!!!

You can remove the admin's password, by placing a high powered magnet over the harddrive. This will clear those pesky passwords.

Then you can show the admin how leet you are.

--PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

im a ghost on my schools network, no spyware or key logs for me.

Talking

HAHAHHAHA , for a second there I thought this was for real until I see it's just someone trying to play an April fools joke a little late... oh god you had me going, good job guys!! I mean who could be that stupid to come to a security forum and ask a question like that and expect us to believe this bullshit story!

I vote for the magnet, that would fix all our problems!
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]