Need More?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need More?

Thumbs down Human Rights Violation's

Mass graves begin to turn up in Iraq! An Iraqi offical believes many were burried alive.

Saddam's abuses of Human Rights, are right up there with Hitler.

When people say Human Rights violation's I think THIS is what they are refering to.

Saddam ****ing disgusts me and needs to pay for all of the things that he has done.
    [shadow]Vis Tecum Sit[/shadow]
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=371

A terrible story, but the most shocking thing is that I'm not surprised to hear this kind of news. Sadaam, like Milosovitch, was a ruthless dictator who has now been kicked out of his country. Unfortunately, so far neither of them have been brought to justice and satisfactorily punished.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Sadamm is a very bad guy, this changes nothing. Sadamm was a very bad guy when we put him into power (Chaney and Rumsfeild had a hand in that), he was a very bad guy when we supported him in the 80's, he was a very bad man when we had the first gulf war and didn't go after him. I don't question his level of evil (why haven't we gone after the various other evil men in power around the world?), I question a regime in power in the US that has a history of putting very bad men into power going after Sadamm because he is a bad guy. It is the motives of the current US regime that I question, if we cared at all about the Iraqi people we would have done something about this when our current government was in power the first time, or we would have never supported him in the first place.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Sadaam, like Milosovitch, was a ruthless dictator who has now been kicked out of his country. Unfortunately, so far neither of them have been brought to justice and satisfactorily punished.
    Your right, Milosovitch is making a mockery of the hague.

Sadamm was a very bad guy when we put him into power (Chaney and Rumsfeild had a hand in that),
    This statement is incorrect. We didnt put Saddam in power, however if your talking about when we prevented Iran from defeating him during the Iran/Iraq war, then that's a little different. This is how Saddam rose to power.

saddam rose to power on his own. The sadder part is that many govts including russia, china and west euro (and the US) assisted him from time to time during his reign. Shameful.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Really, we should have finished off Sadaam in the first gulf war, but unfortunately we didn't. This time we should have made sure we got him, but again he has probably escaped justice.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Wonder where he would go? Indonesia?

That's what i wanna know, at first i thought Syria, but now i think he's dead. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

It would be best if the world could get some closure on the saddams, osamas and others of their ilk.