May 16th, 2003, 03:12 AM
Why It is Ok to Drink at Work
REASONS TO ALLOW DRINKING AT WORK
1. It's an incentive to show up.
2. It reduces stress.
3. It leads to more honest communications.
4. It reduces complaints about low pay.
5. It cuts down on time off because you can work with a hangover.
6. Employees tell management what they think, not what management wants to hear.
7. It helps save on heating costs in the winter.
8. It encourages carpooling.
9. Increases job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don't care.
10. It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
11. It makes fellow employees look better.
12. It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
13. Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
14. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
15. Suddenly, farting during a meeting isn't so embarrassing.
16. No one will remember your strip act at the Christmas Party.
Thanks to all those AO users out there at appreciate a laugh as much as i do sometimes. Well thanks to all those that like the post. And ill most more when i can think about more funny ****. Later guys
May 16th, 2003, 10:38 AM
Sounds like where i work already
[pong][gloworange]665[/gloworange] Next door to the [glowpurple]devil[/glowpurple][/pong]
May 18th, 2003, 03:58 AM
Yai me too man. Sometimes too many ppl drink and dont get anything accomplished. -Twisted-
May 18th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Sounds like a plan to me!
May 20th, 2003, 04:27 AM
Sounds like how the Navy used to be
Function before style (Captain Crunch didnt go wrong this way)
May 22nd, 2003, 09:39 AM
lol y the h3ll not!!
May 22nd, 2003, 01:21 PM
That was a good one Twisted. Too bad you got banned you had some good jokes and post ect. ect.