I been getting hacked for a week now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I been getting hacked for a week now!

Banned

I been getting hacked for a week now!

Hello all 1st of all i want to thank all of u who try to help a fellow friend out, keep up the good work one day i hope to repay the help,

Now i been getting hacked by the same ip range for a week now, i had to shut my compute on the spot ause sum lil kid almost succeeded entering my computer, and i wish i knew a way to get him back, i guess i'm still learning, 68.211.225.36 - 24.127.134.150 this are the last ip # they tryed to use, everyday they come with a different ip but its within the same range, Does anyone know a way i could hack em in steps or if u could really help me out and hack this lil punks for me, i have a computer i also run my bussiness on and i can't be caught up on loosing the info in it, PLease SOME HELP!

THank you very much!

Banned
    ok first of all get a Good Firewall like BlackIce Defender or Norton Personal Firewall 2003 .... askin us for help to "hack" em back is hmmm ....not smart .. this is a commnunity for securing your system and not crackin into other systems ....

afterward get a Virus Scanner ... like McAffe or Norton AntiVirus the get a Trojan Cleaner from www.moosoft.com

if the "hackers" stiil are a problem after u have done all this .... ask us for help again ...and we all will try to help you in every way we can to secure your system ...

Does anyone know a way i could hack em in steps or if u could really help me out and hack this lil punks for me
    I don't think it's good idea to hack them back, you will get in big trouble for that. And I have question for you ..How do you know you've been hacked for a week ??.
    Can you you prove it ? What did they do ? Did they put trojan on you? Can you give us details information..
    Might be we can help you get rid off that hacker or to secure your computer but not to hack them back...

Cheerrs
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

A firewalls a good start, but if theyre trying to get in over such a long period of time they most likely will continue. As far as how they are almost getting in, and the particular details I couldnt give you much support on that due to lack of information.... a few ideas here....

Port scan back at the time traffic is seen -- this will halt most S'kiddies

Contact the ISP -- use tools like nslookup, dig, and whois to track down the technical contact for the ISP, give them a call

Block the network at the firewall -- block the entire range, not only block but if your firewall will let you configure it to reject rather than drop the packets.... this will cause a little back traffic on your attacker and let him know you know he's trying.... after a while set it to the normal "drop" to remain friendly to the networks in between

Like I said, without information on exactly "how" your getting hacked, or noticing the traffic I cant help in too many other ways.... your best bet at this point is to go the firewall route, try one of the previously mentioned actions and BACKUP your data... plan on being hacked and focus on disaster recovery rather than running off or hacking back.... thats your best security.

Good luck
    ~THEJRC~
    I\'ll preach my pessimism right out loud to anyone that listens!
    I\'m not afraid to be alive.... I\'m afraid to be alone.

ip range for a week now, i had to shut my compute on the spot ause sum lil kid almost succeeded entering my computer, and i wish i knew a way to get him back, i guess i'm still learning, 68.211.225.36 - 24.127.134.150 this are the last ip # they tryed to use, everyday they come with a different ip but its within the same range,

ummm...i've been away for a good while...but since when are 68.xxx.xxx.xxx and 24.xxx.xxx.xxx in the same range???

sounds like your being scanned by..well...everyone....

...how did you determine you were being hacked?

remember being scanned doesn't mean you are being hacked...tho it means someone is looking for holes...make sure you don't have any...

use hardware and software firewall combination, be up todate with patches and av software...and don't ever ever think that a hackback is a good idea...besides the fact it is illegal....cause if ya gotta ask how...you gonna be in worse shape than if you leave it be...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

hello .................. First it your responsibility to make sure that your computer is safe from the attacker y dont you first get some protection and if the same IP you have given attacked you again try to talk to your server personnel give them the no. they will be the one to responce on it. i dont think hacking back is your solution......try to be more responsible on your computer............

If your certain that someone is attempting to compromise your machine, after securing your system as previously mentioned (firewall, anti-virus, etc) you may want to set up a sniffer box. This is a machine on your network, that simply gathers data from the traffic passing your network. This can be very useful in providing proof or evidence, should this turn into a legal issue. Make a report to your internet service as well. You may even want to make a police report, when you have more proof or some evidence. Also, if your using this machine for business and the machine itself is not a webserver or any kind of server, don't use it to go online. Your giving it more exposure than you can risk.

--PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

why do people still ask for instructions on how to hack others, by now everyone should know that no one here will tell you how to "hack" another person. I agree that your best bet would be to get a good firewall adn a good AV program. But if you still want to mess with someone you know is scanning you and you have their Ip then just use the messenger service and ask them to stop, they will be scared that you know they are looking and generally stop.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Zigar, what do you mean holes in the system??
    What holes?
    And what can a hacker do if he/she finds holes??
    And how to "cover" the holes?
    Please, answer me.
    Thanks in advance,
    Wh. : )
    )))therearenolimitsnothingisimpossible(((

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    **Moved from Antionline: How Do I? to General Chit Chat**
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage