Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I been getting hacked for a week now!

Now i been getting hacked by the same ip range for a week now
    As other posters have noted, those IP addresses you mentioned were not in the same IP range. I assume you are getting this impression of being hacked from your firewall logs. Go and read my thread here

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=236583

And then try to work out if you're getting real attacks.

Bear in mind that at least 90% of malicious traffic comes from "zombie" machines infected by worms, so it is highly unlikely there are any skript kiddies behind it. In most IDS installations, it's necessary to filter this traffic out because otherwise it swamps logs of non-worm attacks.

Nearly all the owners of these zombie machines will be oblivious to the fact that their boxes are infected, so go easy on them (and DO NOT DoS them or you could end up in court)

Re: I been getting hacked for a week now!

Originally posted here by Racional
    i have a computer i also run my bussiness on and i can't be caught up on loosing the info in it, PLease SOME HELP!
    If the data is that important to you, BACK IT UP !!
    also ur not being hacked but scanned judging from the "ip range" you gave

Read on IP ranges, and what different IP #'s mean different Things. As for Getting someone back, yes it would be nice and would satisfy your vengence temporarly, but how does big $ fines sound? yes it is illegal, and if we tell you how to hack someone than AO gets a bad rep. But bassically do whateveryone else has said, get a firewall, trojan cleaner, and from me, whatch what you download, use commonsense on that type of stuff. if u are suppossed to downoad a song and the extension is .bat instead of .mp3 or if you are supposed to download a program, and its only 832 kb, its mostlikely a trojan.

"Does anyone know a way i could hack em in steps or if u could really
    help me out and hack this lil punks for me"

Hi

Yes you could get in serious doo doo it's a complete waste of time
    if it is an intruder it's more than likely an owned system remotely,
    you would be attacking somebody who doesn't know there computer
    is attacking you they could hold you financially liable for any damages if your
    caught in their system illegally. The worst thing you can do is escalate
    a fight by the way you bring a shotgun the hacker will come back with a
    rocket launcher to blow your system away you don't know who the Hacker
    is or what his abuilities are or if he'll bring reinforcements from his crew/group
    or whoever he's a member of if he's pissed about some actions that
    you did that sure got his attention that's how small wars start that
    don't end

Here's what I suggest go to www.mynetwatchman.com and sign up for
    an account and configure your firewall to forward reports of attacks the
    admins of the ISP will take it from there in the least you'll help get rid
    of the drone so it isn't attacking someone else and you'll avoid getting
    in trouble with the law.

Doc

**Moved from Antionline: General Chit Chat to Recycle Bin**
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

First a little bit of advice, dont post thinks on this site that promote "hacking" or "cracking" or anything along these lines. Second if you do this you might get banned from AO and that wouldnt be a good think. Third if you want to learn about "hacking" or something along these lines go to a different board that supports this. Sorry if i affended anyone. Later

sounds like a 12yr old....

Are you sure you are being 'hacked' ?
    If the port number from these IP address' is '137' It's cause their computer is virused and
    randomly looking for another computer to infect.

hai friend!
    Dont be panic ! ever thing will be fine if u dont think u will hack again.Right be a hacker not cracker.If u want to report the things my advice is to install "hacktracer" software and trace him and send the log to any ISP .The ips will be blocked and if u want to block them u have a facility to get rid of them in the sw.Ok good luck and dont take revenge..........

I'm not nearly as 'all knowing' as most on this site, but I do have one or two coins to toss into the well. As all above have said, revenge isn't the answer. They have much more time to strike back even if you do accomplish some devious attack, and most likely being kids, will have no qualms about doing a 'no holds barred' attack on you. But everyone has already said this in one way or another. Secondly, I never see much mention of Sygate firewall. I use the free personal version and have never had any problems. I even had someone DoS attack me for a few weeks and I could actually sit back and laugh as the firewall slapped the attempts to the wayside. It has backtrace and whoIs built into rightclick for my pleasure. Has anyone had unfavorable results from Sygate?
    [shadow]Who cares if it works, I just want to know WHY![/shadow]