Thread: frustration!

Angry frustration!

scanning ip ranges...netbios....is NOT working outside of my own ip range. Its odd .this has only started happening recently.i've unplugged my router..uninstalled/installed network components...threw an apple at my monitor...nothing works.At first i thought it was the scanner i was using which is netbrute...but then i tried a few others and it still doesnt work.has anyne seen this happen before?

its called stage two of lamer syndrome, dont worry youll either get busted, die or grow up

Just use that scanner of yours to check for your own vulnerability's.

Go and write "Malicious hacking is unethical..." one thousand times...hehe

No seriously, you're not trying to hack someone, are you??? I'm not sure you really know the purpose of this site - being that this is your first post and all...maybe you should read more about it before posting again. We promote learning, but not to the end that you will use the knowledge to ruin someone else's day.

If your intentions are not positive, then this probably isn't the place for you.

Peace...
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile

Before jumping to conclusions what are you trying to do?? If there is an ethical reason or a legal connection you are trying to make.

If there is give us more info and I'm sure we can help out, if not I'm sure you will hear about it.

is it to late to add "THIS IS NOT A HACKING SITE" to the logo?

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

The Recidivist
    IMHO I really think that everyone should try to learn someone's intentions before assuming that he/she is attempting somthing immoral. I noticed that psy already has negs assigned to him but no one really knows why he/she is trying to scan other ips. Take the time to ask why before acting. I have seen quite a few times now where someone gets negs assigned to them for asking a question that everyone assumed that they were cracking when it turned out to be a legetimate reason for asking the question.

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

I quite agree with hjack.
    How can we assume that psy_0ps has some malicious intentions! As far as I know IP scan is not illegal.
    NMAP is included within all linux distros
    [shadow] SHARING KNOWLEDGE[/shadow]

You're right...that's why I asked and did NOT neg him, but I would like to help if he could give us more information. Where'd he go?

Maybe he answered his own question...
    Opinions are like holes - everybody\'s got\'em.

Smile