Who's Responsible?

Thread: Who's Responsible?

Who's Responsible?

I'm sure most of you have heard about the latest bombing's in Riyadh and Casablanca. Who do you think is responsible for these attacks, and why do you think this new wave of terrorism has accured?

Click Here for more info on the Riyadh bombing.

Click Here for more info on the Casablanca bombing.

The attacks came just days after U.S. officials warned that Usama bin Laden's Al Qaeda network was planning a worldwide series of terrorist attacks.
    The Article clearly says this, so I would figure this is who is behind it. As for why, well I guess they are just trying to spread terror and preform jihad's.
    [shadow]Vis Tecum Sit[/shadow]
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=371

The Article clearly says this, so I would figure this is who is behind it. As for why, well I guess they are just trying to spread terror and preform jihad's.
    That doesnt definitively say that it was Al Qaeda, it just states that the Al Qaeda network was planning a worldwide series of terrorist attacks(i see what your getting at though). But im no dummy either, it was more than likely Al Qaeda. I just wanted to hear if someone else was privy to some info that we arent used to, you know get some "out of the box" responses perhaps.

<edited>

Old Fart
    Terrorism is ignorance and cowardice coupled with total disrespect for fellow human beings carried out in the name of some obscure cause or ethnic jealousy.

Hmmmm....that could describe the AP system at times as well....
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Senior since the 3 dot era
    The blasts damaged a Jewish community center and cemetery, the Belgian consulate, the Spanish restaurant and the Hotel Safir. The community center was closed at the time, said Mohammed Aithammou, the owner of a nearby cafe.
    Belgian Foreign Ministry spokesman Didier Seeuws told the Belgian news agency Belga that the Belgian consulate was heavily damaged. He said two policemen outside the building were killed and a security guard was hospitalized.
    If these people were targeting the Belgian Consulate, they were real stupid. Everyone knows Belgium is neutral and didn't support the Iraq war. Anyway terrorism is always stupid and wrong, no matter what the motifs are. Probably they did not target the Belgian Consulate.

My condolences to the families that lost their relatives, and specially respect towards those guards who paid democracy and freedom with their lifes.

Who's responsible? Let the police do their job

Perhaps some who just want an excuse to spread fear are responsible.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Who's responsible? Let the police do their job

That's a good point, most of the time everyone jumps the gun on who did it. My guess is that doing this could only cause problems for the police and whoever else is investigating the crime. For me it has almost become instinct to blame Al Qaeda, but that's why we have level headed investigator's to concentrate wholly on the facts, and not speculation.

If these people were targeting the Belgian Consulate, they were real stupid. Everyone knows Belgium is neutral and didn't support the Iraq war. Anyway terrorism is always stupid and wrong, no matter what the motifs are. Probably they did not target the Belgian Consulate.

They are stupid, but then again they are terrorist what do you expect. They did damage the Belgian Consulate, but then again terrorist are notorious for trying to draw others into conflicts they didnt want anything to do with. I guess it's the nature of a sh*t head terrorist.

<edited spelling>

a good point, framework. Terrorists DO try to draw in anyone to stir up the mix. They are obviously unbalanced in a severe way.
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.