Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kick yahoo chat user

kick yahoo chat user

I was wondering how do you kick a yahoo user that is in chat? b/c i ve been getting booted off and when i do my messenger ****es up so i was wondering how can u do it. Or what program do i need to download to do it. Thanks AO community -Twisted-

have u ever heard of Yahoo or Google???

Stop asking stupid questions !!!

I believe what your referring to is a yahoo booter, just do a quick google search and im sure it will turn up.

Thanks to you that responded, and im sorry if you feel that i ask stupid questions. Maybe next time ill think of better ones. -Twisted-

Its probably a booter program where it just floods you with stupid things like im's and requests for webcams and other stuff. I dont see why people do this when they can use a handy ignore.

OMG You AIM'd Asking To Search On Kazaa For It,Me Thinking You Searched Net For It And Didn't Find It....Lmao Retard :P

Why did you call yourself a retard? man you really need a DR.

What is the point in trying to kick a yahoo user? to get respect? well mate you won't get respect from that, I wouldn't try that on any l33t IRC channel either, you will just get flamed and banned.. If you want to learn cracking remember it is ILLEGAL, if you want freedom of information & knowledge of networks and security your reading the wrong material...
    ﻸﻊ Ѕλﺝ| ® ﻍﮕ

From what i understand, most use them to boot really obnoxious people in the chat rooms they have created.

I think its just the feeling of playing god... well its just lame, if you are respected in a chat room and someone flames you for no reason the chat admin would probably kick him anyway... like i said, no point is there?
    ﻸﻊ Ѕλﺝ| ® ﻍﮕ