Problem with tftp

Thread: Problem with tftp

Problem with tftp

Hi,

When im trying to upload some files by executing tftp.exe(iis unicode) connection is rapidly closed and im getting: error 10054 in system call recv. Remote server doesn't have firewall, so why im getting this error? I tried changing directories(didn't help) and i tried couple different servers. I only had one where uploading files worked. I use on my box Tftpd32 version 2.54. Anyone know why i can't do this? Thanks in advance.
    -=[ r 4 B B i T ]=-

The error 10054 means "Connection reset by remote side" for TCP connection. The wierd thing is that TFTP is UDP based.

I would first have a look on the config of the TFTP server. (default directory, users, access rigth & so on.)

Firewall in the middle is not in cause because you'll get no error comming.
    [shadow] SHARING KNOWLEDGE[/shadow]

Just Another Geek
    Do you have write access to wherever you are dropping this file?
    Try using c:\temp or c:\recycler as a droppoint. Everyone usually has write access to these.
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Thanks for reply, but i still getting the same error. I checked settings, as i said on one server uploading files works, elsewhere doesn't. I tried many different directories, where it should work, and i dont have any more ideas to make this work. I guess this is foult of iis server, because i found another server, where without doing anything i can upload files to c:\temp.
    -=[ r 4 B B i T ]=-