Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****...It's good to be out!

Thumbs up ****...It's good to be out!

Free Again!

It's like a new lease on life. I know my purpose now and I'm more determined than ever. Adios Amigos...

To all my American "'friends"....I hope it's slow and painful.... See ya in hell!

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Welcome back Conf1rm3d_K1ll...
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Right back at ya, small fry.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

What exactly are you free from? And what is your purpose?
    [shadow]Vis Tecum Sit[/shadow]
    http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=371

Sound's like the slammer to me, but that's just me speculating. Welcome back.

Wow that suck...I had to go to jail for 3 days!

scat
    If the scatman can do it so can you.

3 days pffft i done 18 months for a serious assault it wasnt pretty but at least no one called bubba tried to touche me in the bumb
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

So it's better it was a guy of a different name? I'm curious to what the heck he's talking about and to which of the many possible reasons is he mad at the US. Personally my favourite reason is the "softwood lumber dispute", that was really jerky of you guys.
    Not all those who wander are lost.

Ummm....my guess from the "Adios Amigos" part, and the fact that he hasn't posted since then (note the post is over a month old) would be that he meant he was free of AO.

He doesn't hate Americans, he hates American political policies and our current president. He actually likes Americans, or at least he liked this one.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Ummm....my guess from the "Adios Amigos" part, and the fact that he hasn't posted since then (note the post is over a month old) would be that he meant he was free of AO.

He doesn't hate Americans, he hates American political policies and our current president. He actually likes Americans, or at least he liked this one.
    Actually, that does make more sense.