dcsimg
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Hacking the Matrix

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    I saw the Matrix movies in reverse order. Talk about confusing.... I'm so lame - I saw Reloaded one afternoon then went out and got the original on DVD because I never saw it. Not very Uber, huh? LOL!

Yeah phish, what is animatrix? I've never heard of it.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

thehorse13 check this out

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.co...site=quicktime

grtz kadeng
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

animatrix

thehorse13, animatrix is the anime that prequels the matrix films ! they are really coolif you are into anime and also the matrix. A bit hard to figure out in places but then so is the matrix. Fills in some gaps into the story such as the waking up of the Kid (from reloaded) and some history into the rise of the machines etc and how they come about.

i personally loved all 9 of them and the 2 films and cant wait for revolutions but not everyone feels the same. you can buy the animatrix along with the soundtrack to matrix reloaded in a bundle or of course you can also download the lot but i never said that !

enjoy, live well and love life
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

Check out Matrix XP, it's by far the best Matrix fan movie I have seen.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

zero: That's too phunny! LoL

It seems that a lot of the links don't work... so if that is the case...

Use this one http://giga.de/specials2/matrixxp/
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Dead Man Walking
    Man now i really wish i hadnt bought that bladder buster cherry coke. I had to get up and go to the bathroom right after neo got in to see the archetech. got back right before he went through the door. Well I guess ill just have to watch it again

I thought all the animatrix movies weregoing to be out. I followed the link u guys gave and it only has the first part called "the second renisance"

so u want to dance too
    i m dancing
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]

well even i'd be ahppy to c my port scanner seing used in a multi million dollar film ,but i'd feel nice if the producer or the director had informaed me earlier ,but hats off to Fyodor!!!
    ______________________________________-
    proud to be a hindu!!!

I always loved how hollywood portrayed the computer underground...
    Swordfish for example, that was a pretty interesting programming interface, frieken 7 screens, and a crapload of geometric matrices.
    2 circles, plus 3 obtuse triangles, and 1 rectangle = worm that takes over swiss banks!

Thank god its not that easy
    Creating further mindless stupidity....through mindless automation.

I always loved how hollywood portrayed the computer underground...
    Swordfish for example, that was a pretty interesting programming interface, frieken 7 screens, and a crapload of geometric matrices.
    2 circles, plus 3 obtuse triangles, and 1 rectangle = worm that takes over swiss banks!

Thank god its not that easy
    LOL

Think about it though. If a hacker movies was made realistically, it'd be a guy doing stuff that most people could not understand for hours on end, then crashing for 3 hours, getting up and doing it again... then the feds bust in . Seriously, it would not sell at all. Would you pay to watch a movie about people typing giberish that you could not understand? As for Reloaded, I liked it. I thought it was not as good as the first one because of the courtyard scene. They switched the real Reves(sp) with a computer generated version of him constantly. The rest was cool.

PS: <Not a Hacker> Are all people who use scripts/programs that they did not make, script kiddies?