Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hacking the Matrix

If they use them often enough, and especially if they don't understand how they work, in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to the next one. Only 1 week to go. w00t! Do who thinks that Neo's actually gonna make it out of the other matrix (i.e. Zion)? Do you think he will be all alone out there? This is all based on the theory that there are 2 matrixs so if you don't believe this...
    \"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.\"
    A. Sachs

Originally posted here by phishphreek80
    meloncholy:
    I showed her an example of how people footprint, enumerate and attack a machine using my own boxes. Actaully... she was really quite bored with it all....

Sorry, I should have I worded it better... I was just rambling when I posted that.

sshnuke looks to me like it was an exploit that exploits ssh1... view the screenshots here . Right now its on the front page... but here is the link to the single image I was talking bout.

My bad.
    You realise they used a valid exploit right? She typed ./sshnuke. I would imagine she just named the compiled exploit SSHNuke. Fyodor explained which one it was on the nmap home page. I dragged up a thread this old because I remembered Phish getting his tail chewed for it.... Damn it, bbl, Dr appointment.