Hey all--

I've taken the time since getting my new computer awhile ago to fully learn the OS (Win. XP) and manipulate it and customize it to my appeal. Yes, I've pulled off many hacks that most users don't even know that you can do and now I think I'm ready to start expanding on the route of network vunerability assesment and maybe even figuring out a few of my own. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm a total newbie to the idea of networking and the understanding of how it works, I'd just like to pull off a few hacks of my own to test my skills...

Which brings me to my question, should I get another computer and connect it to my computer to test what I've learned in a productive and safe way??? Or is there another alternative that I don't know about??? If I should get another box, what would you recommend as far as OS, type of connection, etc... The people I've spoken to say that it doesn't even matter what kind of computer you get it could be a POS and all... But I'm leaving the real question to you guys cause I know there are people here that know a lot more .

So what do you think???

Any input is, as always, greatly appreciated!

-- Peace