Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some faq's you should never ask.....

ok guys, what've i missed. I just woke up and saw spam post deleted. I couldn't find out swiftstyles post. What did he say. I am sure though he pissed some mates here.

Holy crap! I think one of my earlier posts followed the idiot line of questions....Oh well. Thanks for the info. Agree that as a newbie, it can be rather daunting to set a post, (hoping all the while you don't catch hell from the seniors)..Live and learn...
    [glowpurple]Outside of a dog, a book is man\'s best friend...[/glowpurple] [gloworange]inside of a dog, it\'s too dark to read...- [/gloworange] [shadow]Groucho Marx[/shadow]

Dead Man Walking
    It was pretty bad viper. im glad he got banned and msmittens removed the posts. He cut and paste the entire page into a post like 10 times

It kinda points out swiftstyles IQ.

= 2 Room temp.
    [shadow]]I\'m not really here......
    You just think I am......[/shadow]

The Faq's

That post was overlly long and boring. Yeah it was a good idea. But next time try not to use the same statment or idea for every single point. This whole thread had to do with frequentlly asked question's. Not only are those questions not frequently asked you targeted it toward newbies. I am a newbie and half of those questions are just retarded.

If I could give neg points i would have
    Agreed

I personally believe it would be best if the newbie finds out him or herself not to post question's like that on they're own.

Why?

1-It's more funny.
    2-They actually learn the hacker way(on they're own)
    3-Refer back to number #1.

Thanx---AND IF YOU SEE A BLUE WOLF !!RUN!!
    [glowpurple]The inside secrets of big buisness are being leaked onto the Net - (who\'s fault is that ) - Me[/glowpurple] http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=419

Isn't it a little late to be posting to this thread bluewolf. I mean its been almost 3 months since the last comment.
    =

Its not my fault. I reply to the cycle. What ever comes I see if I can contribute. If not then I will give my opinion on something.

And I did'nt even realize that....lol
    w/e we all amke mistakes...Not to mention....Isn't it a little late to be posting to this thread cheyenne1212 .
    [glowpurple]The inside secrets of big buisness are being leaked onto the Net - (who\'s fault is that ) - Me[/glowpurple] http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=419