May 20th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Top 10 signs your coworker is a hacker (black hat)
10. Everyone who ticks him off gets a $26,000 phone bill.
9. He's won the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes three years running.
8. When asked for his phone number, he gives it in hex.
7. Seems strangely calm whenever the office LAN goes down.
6. Somehow gets HBO on his PC at work.
5. Mumbled, "Oh, puh-leeeez!" 295 times during the movie "The Net."
4. Massive 401k contribution made in half-cent increments.
3. His video dating profile lists "public-key encryption" among turn-ons.
2. Instead of the "Welcome" voice on AOL, you overhear, "Good Morning, Mr. President."
And the Number One sign your co-worker is a computer hacker...
1. You hear him murmur, "Let's see you use that VISA now, Professor "I-Don't-Give-A's-In-Computer-Science!"
\"The wise programmer is told about Tao and follows it. The average programmer is told about Tao and searches for it. The foolish programmer is told about Tao and laughs at it.
If it were not for laughter, there would be no Tao.\"
May 20th, 2003, 08:55 PM
i've seen this before, only this seems to have been altered from the original (maybe it's a bit more PC for this anti-black_hat site?) still funny though...
May 21st, 2003, 06:26 AM
yea i posted it like 4 months ago.