Thread: Steganography.

Steganography.

I wanna know more about the steganography and the best programs in the net about this topic. Thank you.

Quick Tip.

There has been a lot of postings about steganography, which will include the tools and info you are after. Just use the AO Search facility.....

Being a n00b, it might also be worthwhile that you read the Site FAQ....
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    I just finished a review that I posted to my site on the book Hiding In Plain Sight: Steganography and the Art of Covert Communication by Eric Cole.

I thought it was an excellent book for someone like me- coming in with no knowledge of steganography. It provides a good background and history as well as a lot fo good detail. There are fictionalized stories throughout to demonstrate how steganography is used today by both the good guys and the bad guys. The appendix contains the source code for some of the tools which you can use to create your own tools and there is a CDROM which includes a variety of tools- namely the tools from Niel Provos which aren't currently attainable due to Michigan state law.

I highly recommend the book for anyone interested in the topic. I will be interviewing Eric Cole and will post the interview on my site as well (if anyone has any good questions to ask I'm open to suggestion ).

Thanks to the complete moron who negged me with:

**** you... Everything can be searched. Without questions like this there wouldn't be half the posts in here.
    What the **** do you expect me to do? Cut and Paste the same replies for every ****ing post about Steganography?

To Mr Anonymous, I didnt give mondongo any negs, and I wasnt having a go at him, I simply gave him some advise so he/she will not get negged in the future by ****wits like youself.....

</rant>
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]