Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boycott AntiOnline

AO Security for Non-Geeks tonybradley's Avatar
    Listen Elvis- as others have said, if it bugs you leave (you won't have a choice soon).

Host your own site for free and invite all of your friends. The two of you can share all of your knowledge of information security and see how valuable and insightful your community turns out.

Bye bye

Banned
    Your random rant & rave threads are a joke.... you don't care about money or the poor... your just looking for a reason to act like a jerk. If you care anything at all about "corp. U.S." and the poor then why don't you give your wallet and things to some poor person walking down the streets? Or let homeless peaple sleep in your house for awhile.

By the way... I'd be honored if someone thought that my postings and ideas are worth advertising over/ spending money over. Clearly nobody cares about you though...

And who do you think your supporting when you go to private sites...Verizon, RoadRunner, aol, who ever. Are you self employed?? The matrix is all around you neo...sorry got carried away. maybe youd prefer to live under a differant system. theres plenty to chose from and no one will stop you from leaving...oops cambodia! Maybe somebody will stop you but it wont be america

See the good people above? there here and thats all that matters.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

finally i get to flame someone again.

"Since the sale Of Antionline to JupiterMedia you people are actually supporting corporate America."

Hmm, thats funny, we talk about things here that scare corporate america, also, your ISP, yea your helping fund corporate america, your computer, yup still helpin them out.

And dont try saying "oh i stole it" because thats a write off for them and they still get paid. ugh, punk rockers would so kick your ass.

"Your free advice and intellectual discussions are exploited and it creates huge profits from advertising."

no, we do that because we like helping people out and spreading information freely like oldschool hackers did. The site charges nothing to be here, there fore is a relevant place to share FREELY. Oh and by the way, you coming here increased the amount of hits the site gets a day, funny how that works out huh.

"Think about it. You people that spend countless hours here, benefiting the site, recieve nothing"

you forgot to mention paying nothing, its just like any other site with a message board, we didnt pay anything and we dont have to, the ads on the site pay them and they keep them relevant to the sites content.

also they held a contest where we could create a new look, they didnt have to and they did, also they are giving away money for it....hmm guess you forgot that too huh?

"whilst another US corporation recieves the mighty dollar from advertising."

Busiess is the art of making money, if you wanna be anywhere in life you have to get some to, quit bitching and get a job, you can fight corruption in business from the inside better than you can from the outside.

"nuff said...."

I agree now shut the **** up.

I'd doubt that Antionline is that big of a cash cow.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Old Fart

Re: Boycott AntiOnline

Originally posted here by sivlelive
    Since the sale Of Antionline to JupiterMedia you people are actually supporting corporate America. Your free advice and intellectual discussions are exploited and it creates huge profits from advertising. Think about it. You people that spend countless hours here, benefiting the site, recieve nothing....whilst another US corporation recieves the mighty dollar from advertising.

nuff said....

Corporate America has ALWAYS benefitted from AO....right along with the rest of the world. IF it were not for Corporate America we would not have the wealth of information we have here.....the members of AO WORK for these corporations and use the info found here to enhance their job performance AND serve the general population of the WORLD by sharing it.

As for the advertising? Well if it keeps AO FREE and UNRESTRICTED then I can deal with it. IF it gets to where it bothers me, I'll leave...just as you should. Oh, thats right....you're already gone, aren't you?
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

er0k
    well if it werent for us fat americans there wouldnt be a shortage of food in ethopia either? Or umm.. since probably 30-50% of the users here aren't even from america, most of em couldnt care less about AO's profits. You saying that **** is like buying food from a super-market and then someone sayign "Stop supporting the cattle industry you greedy <insert country of residence here>"

We come here like said by gore, for our free information. I myself have been around for long enough to have seen alot of changes around here, and realize "Hey, who gives a **** who ownz it i dont notice that much difference anyway"

of course id rather see JP making money from this, which he may be doing here pretty soon (more money that is) but if a corporation has to run it, so be it, im not giving them money, stupid companies that enjoy paying off popular sites to spam their software/other products are the ones who pay for it. You going to google.com is like saying "Supporting corporate america"

Since those kids are from menlow park, Cali, or something like that i cant remember. I agree with gore, and will give you one resounding "SHUT THE **** UP" and add "Good luck to your children, i hope they don't turn out to be ignorant either"

However, as you all know im fairly anti-us-government, hence the P.L.U.C.K. in my location, and all my random quotes and stuff that i get negged for by righteous bafoons all the time worrying more about my profile than the threads i make, but i love it when i get to express my opinions

Corporate America = Capitalism, capitalism = better than no-ism

U.S. Government = Racist, greedy, and tyranic in every which way, but they have to be in order to stay on top, survival of the fittest (and no people that are about to argue that saddam deserved to be exiled i am not speaking of iraq, but the little things )

Without corporate america, there would be no internet. So yet again, Shut the **** up. My friend

edit >> ah your banned already, wanted to shove some of my corporate american lovin negative antipoints up your ass.. damn

AO Part Timer
    I pledge allegence to the pricetag of the United States of America. And to the Capitalism for which it stands, one nation under Gold, with taxes and injustice for us all.
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark

Banned
    we come here for nothin ..what are you insane..?? i come back to the Ao community because i know when i come back and ask a Intelligent question ...they all will help me out ..as i would help someone out if i know the answer .... and i am a member ...waht?....a month now ...but i have learned more about security issues and other things then the last 2 years with my computer ... and like GORE posted we come here free and learn more than in school or someplace else ...so this is kind of an free college or education ....

I just had to reply

Since this fool has been banned from the forums i feel so much better.

Its really to bad though, he sounded like he was so full of energy and spunk that he could have maybe acutally done something worthwhile, maybe even make a post that is USEFULL to this site. Instead he continued his ignorance of thought and showed his complete lack of social skills... to the effect that he was banned. Last time I checked, AO was not a very RITZY social club and staying a member here was pretty darn EZ. In fact if you get banned from a free exchange of information site, like AO is, you have got to think that maybe you are the one that is fighting the spread of information, and you are the one that is supporting the evil corp. America, Which by the way happens to be the Number 1 Source of income and economy for this nation. Im sure though All corps are BAD BAD BAD and do nothing but rob and steal from the working man, just to further there pockets.

NOT once in America has a corp. EVER done ONE thing Right. Never ever ever ever, they are just all a bunch of money loveing theifing old farts who dont know a damn thing about what makes this country great... even though they pretty much make the country as it is. Never have they had to actually work for what they got, nope nope they just slid in on the coat tails of the last rich fool who died and left them daddys old business. Not once has Corp. america ever given money to charity or orginized food drives for the homeless.

Now I must close this post, but i would like to ask everyone that reads this post to consider two things

(1) Read my sig... I hope that this idiots rant has brought better understanding to all about my sig.

(2) Ask yourself how much you hate corp. america. Then imagine america without a single corp. Would we still be america, or would we be more like some 2nd or 3rd world county.

Oh, And I will take my freedom over health care anyday thank you very much. Keep building the cruise missles so spoiled brats like my friend can keep there right to slander the the people who have GIVIEN him his right to do so... please excuse the poor spelling here but IM damn tired and did not plan on responding to any posts tonight...
    Free Speach is nothing but a giant noose. If you are dumb enough to stick your neck into it, then you had better be prepared for someone else to choke your mouth shut.