Runtime Error.

Thread: Runtime Error.

Runtime Error.

Since last night I started receiving runtime errors everytime I open up a new page on the internet.

I'm attaching a screen shot of the error in a debug program.

Also when the error pops up it says

A RUN TIME ERROR HAS OCCURED
    DO YOU WISH TO DEBUG?

LINE: 197
    ERROR: OBEJECT EXPECTED

The other error is the same except that it says the Line is line 1, and the error was an invalid character.

Any Thouhgts to what this might be.
    =

I also used to get them. They generally have to do with a script that was written incorrectly or your browser just doesn't know how to handle the script.

You should also see in the bottom left corner.. something to the effect of :
    Done but with errors on page.

You can disable the reporting of these by doing the following:

tools --> internet options --> advanced --> check off "Disable Script Debugging"

Should get rid of them annoying "errors".

I have noticed sometimes when you install a patch or a new program that uses the IE browser, it will reset this option.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Thanks Phishphreek I'll do that.

If I hit that I dont' want to debug it displays the page just fine anyway. So i'll go ahead and disable that option.
    =