A man walks into a bar......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A man walks into a bar......

Banned

Talking A man walks into a bar......

.....okay, first night nerves during Panto' season etc, etc....

I used to go to school with this retarded dwarf, me and my mates made fun of him all the time but we had to knock it on the head cos let's face it......it's not big and it's not clever.....

....I'll get me coat.

Dead Man Walking
    I dont get it. maybe its a british thing i dont know could somebody please help me with this one?

ZombieMann... hmmm... well it's not a terribly good joke (sorry Count but thats my opinion).... but the punchline is

it's not big and it's not clever
    when juxtaposed to the fact that the subject in question is a retarded dwarf.

Incidentally Count... if you're going to quote Crowley two things you might want to bear in mind;
    1) spell his name correctly - it's Aleister (or Edward Alexander if you want to use the name he was born with)
    2) don't quote only half the couplet - it annoys thelemites no end (not that I'm claiming to be a thelemite). The full quote is 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law - Love is the Law, Love under Will' - you're not supposed to pick and choose.

Peace all

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Banned
    Lmao. *ROFL* Great Post man keep up the good work.

Banned

Re: A man walks into a bar......

Well, in that case Zone, it would appear that I'm the one who's niether big or clever.....allow me to curl up and die,
    oh, and by the way, I didn't spell the name wrong, or missquote......
    .....I was on about someone else........

Count - if you're on about someone else then please enlighten me - I would be quite interested in knowing who you are on about... a link to further info would be nice if you are able to provide one...

if on the other hand you're referring to a particular English magician who lived between 1875-1947 then I really do think you are on about Aleister Crowley especially as the phrase you have given is one of his most famous sayings as declared in the book of the law. And if you are on about Aleister Crowley- did I say you misquoted... no I don't think so, I just pointed out that if you are going to quote that particular phrase then you really ought to quote the full sentence.... as I indicated the law of thelema does not allow you to pick and choose - unless of course you just think its a cool thing to say. In which case fair enough but if someone decides to point out a few facts to you don't be surprised.

I'm quite happy to talk civilly to you by PM if you like - I only ask the same in return

Z

PS my opinion about the joke is just that an opinion - I personally don't think it's terribly amusing to make fun of people who through no fault of their own were born with particular debilitating conditions. However as I say that is my opinion - you are quite free to have your own opinions and laugh at whatever you feel warrants it - I just happen to disagree with you on this occasion

Banned

....jesus Zone, lighten up, you're sounding like a ****.

Oh, and my comment about it being about someone else? Guess what genius, that was humour, why don't you look it up, it's a couple of pages after harsehole.

CZ

I'm quite light and shiny thank you Count... I had a nice polish from the girlfriend this morning, but if you can't recognise a genuine attempt to talk civilly then I really pity you. And since when has direct contradiction been humour? Oh sorry... that was an attempt at sarcasm was it... riiight... must look out for that one next time....

and if you want a look at what is funny then look at Valhallen's thread here
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=244050

Z

Rofl, It's funny just reading what Zonewalker and CountZero are saying.
    CountZero ....jesus Zone, lighten up, you're sounding like a ****.
    Zonewalker I'm quite light and shiny thank you Count... I had a nice polish from the girlfriend this morning
    ............ Thankyou of the laughs......hahaha.
    Cya --d00dz attackin--
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Banned

....I'm not even gonna dignify you anymore Zone, you weren't being civil at all, you were trying to belittle me and in doing so have only shown yourself to be a ****. You obviously have issues and I refuse to be your punchbag, this, believe it or not, is the Tech Humour forum, the buzzword being humour, but hey, you'll no doubt feel compelled to pull this thread to bits and just confirm what everyone is thinking i.e. 'what a ****', so my friend, the floor is yours....

CZ