Thread: Send Anonymous Email (newbs)

Send Anonymous Email (newbs)

Ok here is a tut. to send an Anonymous E-mail.

This is described from Windows 98 SE

Open your command promt from the c:\windows directory. Once opened type telnet this should open your telnet.exe program. Ok now that you have telnet open go to file ---> connect to remote host. Now in the remote host box type in the smtp server you wish to connect to. We will use mail.uu.net now in the port box type in 25. 25 is the default port for smtp (Simple mail text protocol). Leave the VT100 there. Connect !!! Ok now you should get connected. And there will be a white box with a blinking cursor. Type "Helo Mail" or what not. It will say something like Hello authorized or something along them lines. Next type in "mail from: bones@fbi.gov " minus the quotations you can type what you want for the bones@fbi.gov. Ok after you hit enter you will a repsonse from the server stating mailer ok or 250 ok. Ok now your next command will be "rcpt to: victim@domain.net" the victim@domain.net being the persons email in which you wish to send the email. Now you will get a message saying 250 Ok recipient Ok something along those lines. Now type In "DATA" without the quotation marks. next type in "Subject:subjecthere" hit enter. Subject here being the subjec t of the email. Now Type what you want the email to say. After you have finished hit enter. Now type a "." minus the quotation marks this tells the smtp server that you are finished. After you type in the "." you will get a command saying mail sent or 250 ok. This means that your mail has been sent and you are done.

Some SMTP Servers that you can use. Im not sure if all of them work.
    AT&T ..................mailhost.worldnet.att.net
    imailhost.worldnet.att.net

AT&T Business Internet Services ............smtp1.attglobal.net
    smtp2.attglobal.net

BCPL ........................mail.bcpl.net

Bell Atlantic ...............smtpout.verizon.net

Bestweb ....................smtp.bestweb.net

Blazenet ....................smtp.blazenet.net

CAIS.............. ............smtp.cais.com....... smtp2.cais.com

CAPU .........................smtp.capu.net

Charm.net ................smtp.charm.net

Coastalnet ...............mail2.coastalnet.com

Columbia ..................smtp.columbia.edu

Compuserve .............smtp.compuserve.com.......smtp.site1.csi.com

Concentric .................smtp.concentric.net

Crosslink ...................smtp.crosslink.net

Delanet .....................smtp.fcc.net

Delmarva Online .......mail-gw.dmv.com

Earthlink ...................mail.earthlink.net

Edge.net ..................mail.edge.net

Enter ........................smtp.enter.net

Ezy ..........................smtp.ezy.Net

Flashcom .................smtp.flashcom.net

Frontline.net ............smtp.fcc.net

GTI ..........................mail.gti.net

HotMail ....................mail.hotmail.com

IBM Global Net ........smtp1.ibm.net

interaccess.com ......smtp.interaccess.com

ITOL ........................mail.itol.com

MCI2000 ................mailrelay.internetmci.com

mediaone.net .........smtp.ce.mediaone.net

Mindspring ..............smtp.mindspring.com

Nashville .................mail.edge.net

Nauticom .................mail.nauticom.net

Netcom ....................smtp.netcom.com

Netzero ...................smtp.netzero.net

NYU.edu ..................smtp.nyu.edu

OLG.com .................mail.olg.com

Pipeline ...................smtp.pipeline.com

PSI.net ....................relay.smtp.psi.net

PTD.net ..................mail.ptdprolog.net

QIS ........................mail.qis.net

RCN.com ................smtp.rcn.com

Rider.edu ..............enigma.rider.edu

Spectrum DSL .......mail.webstable.com

Sprynet .................smtp.sprynet.com

Starpower .............smtp.starpower.net

UMBC ....................smtp.gl.umbc.edu

UUNet ...................mail.uu.net

Verizon .................smtpout.verizon.net

XO .........................smtp.concentric.net

Yahoo ....................smtp.mail.yahoo.com

Ziplink ....................smtp.ziplink.net

This is to all the newbies out there that want to send anonymous emails

How is this really "anonymous"? First off when you say "connect to remote host", connect to who? Plus you're still connecting into another computer, and unless the admin is stupid there will be a log saying what time your IP logged into the "remote host", and what actions you did while on the host. So whenever the FBI comes saying someone was sending threatening emails or what not from their networks, the admin can turn around and figure out who exactly was doing what and when. But then again newbie's don't know this stuff, so if they wanted to just scare their friend or something it would work.

So you're method isn't really "anonymous", sorry to say xXSilentEvilXx. If you really wanted it to be anonymous, you would use a cyber cafe where the person doesn't know you and couldn't ID you. Or just ake someone else's computer and use it. There is no real way of it never being tracked, it can... just depends on how long the feds want to take to track someone down by looking through different ISP logs.

Honestly there is no true anonymous way of being online. Someone can figure out who you are if they dig long and deep enough. Just depends on how much work you would want to put into hiding yourself.

Then again, why exactly would anyone need to send an email anonymously anyway?
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Dead Man Walking
    i seem to remeber seeing this else where in the tutorials twistedsnyper oops i mean silentevil. i cant seem to find it right now but i will keep looking for it. I would almost bet that it was in fact by twistedsnyper. but thats no big supprise is it? lets see how long it is before this screen name gets banned too

Originally posted here by ZomBieMann77
    i seem to remeber seeing this else where in the tutorials twistedsnyper oops i mean silentevil. i cant seem to find it right now but i will keep looking for it. I would almost bet that it was in fact by twistedsnyper. but thats no big supprise is it? lets see how long it is before this screen name gets banned too
    lmfao!!!
    Hahahaha!!!

nice addtion to your post there xXSilentEvilXx... who is the next of kin?
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    Send Anonymous Email (newbs)
    Ok here is a tut. to send an Anonymous E-mail
    Maybe you should change the name of this thread to spoofing e-mail cause all your doing is sending e-mail from a fake address. Your tutorial isnt useful to be honest with you, its very old and outdated (I remember this from 1998). I really think SMTP should have (a lot more) authentification capabilities so it can be sure that the incoming mail is really from the address it says it is. Just my two cents computernerd 22