Thread: Why Does It Say I Assign Neg Points? (I Don't)

Why Does It Say I Assign Neg Points? (I Don't)

I've assigned only positive to threads, and at the antionline.com main page it has me right in the middle for "user tends to assign" status. Yet when I post it says I tend to assign all the way down to the red.

I read the FAQ...only thing I can guess is that I have zero antipoint "power", so even when assigning positive it doesn't count it. But why then would it show my status differently depending on where I'm at? Not a big deal or anything, but curious

This has been posted a couple times before, don't worry, it's a bug that popped up when JupMedia purchased AO....so, don't stress it, we all know it, and don't pay attention to it, but hey, thanks for reading the FAQ's thats more then your average newbie!!!

Welcome to AO
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

Banned
    it shows because you haven asigned any antipoints yet ...when u statrt asigning positive antipoints the bar under your USER NAME in a post will increase ...

I wonder how long it's gona take to fix that...still waiting for word from JupM, oh well...

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Simple answer:

"The damn thing is broken."

At least... thats what I tell my lusers.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.